Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : LOST MILLIONS by Greg Gordon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 LOST MILLIONS by Greg Gordon

Do we have a zeal and heart for the lost millions around us? Do we have a gospel to preach? A gospel that is not in word only but in power!: "Contemplate much the guilt and danger of sinners, that your zeal for their salvation may be intensified. Also deeply ponder and dwell much upon the boundless love and compassion of Christ for them." - Charles Finney

I read of the revivals of the past, great sweeping revivals where thousands of men were swept into the Kingdom of God. I read about Charles G. Finney winning his thousands and his hundreds of thousands of souls to Christ. Then I picked up a book and read the messages of Charles G. Finney and the message of Jonathan Edwards on 'Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God,' and I said, 'No wonder men trembled; no wonder they fell in the altars and cried out in repentance and sobbed their way to the throne of grace!' - Leonard Ravenhill

other devotional thoughts here: [url=http://convictablemanna.blogspot.com/]http://convictablemanna.blogspot.com/[/url]

2010/3/10 1:26Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re: LOST MILLIONS by Greg Gordon

I was corrected on this just recently I mistaked my Zeal for their Souls to be saved with my Zeal to be Right, which I have identified as the Yeast of the Pharisees. An easier indicator of this yeast is your intention or statement may have been good but to the listener it comes off as Critical. I am glad I was corrected on this though I still struggle God is showing me the right way

2010/3/10 8:40Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy