Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : looking for a good read

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: looking for a good read

The book that cannot be found in Christian bookstores is titled, Deeper life in the Spirit by Dr. Hobart E. Freeman. at Faith publications and ministries Warsaw Indiana. I don't have a link.

It has to be the greatest book outside of the bible. That is not just my opinion. It is easy reading and shows all you need to know about what God is doing in this hour.

It will take you places you never heard of and it has quite a anointing on it. If you want revival in your life this one quarantees it. It is not just a one time reader. God bless. It should be about $5.00, plus shipping and tax. God bless all fortunate readers.

2010/3/11 20:45Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: looking for a good read

I have found a treasure trove of out-of-print books at [url=http://books.google.com]books.google[/url]! Just this morning, I found a Puritan work I downloaded by Isaac Ambrose, "Looking Unto Jesus." (Many of Andrew Murray's books are on there)

While searching be sure and click on the left column, Public Domain Only and you will find the full books.

If you have a Kindle or similiar type, almost all of these can be downloaded in 'epub' so you can read it through that.

God bless,

2010/3/24 7:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy