SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Lance Lambert

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lwpray

Sweden

Lance Lambert

If you produce a simple search for Lance Lambert on this site, you will find a very interesting man to listen to.
He grew up and lived in London, later moved to Israel. He was a friend of T. Austin-Sparks which has marked his messages. Much of what belongs to the European prayer gatherings and networks has its roots with Mr. Lambert and his close friends.
I recommend the three messages which you may find on this site at this point, and I ask for more to be brought forth and presented to the many eager ears at this site.
The messages are as follows:
Christ Is All and In All
Christ, The Secret of God
The Lord Jesus, Heir Of All Things

2003/8/26 15:51Profile

Re: Lance Lambert

I just uploaded 8 more of his messages that Greg should post real soon!

Kevin

2003/8/26 17:24
lwpray

Sweden

Re:

Dear Kevin,
I am really looking forward to this opportunity.
I have not been able to meet with him and sit at his feet for years because of a self-imposed travelling ban. Not even the prayer conferences held nowadays satisfies me.
I am fond of Lance’s very British English, his clear thought and his profoundly rich spirit.
Lars

2003/8/27 1:36Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re:

Thank you Kevin! Lance Lambert's messages (and his books as well) are to be highly recommended!

DanielJ

2003/8/27 2:20Profile
lwpray

Sweden

We received an incredible quick answer on the request regarding tapes by Lance Lambert. I am certainly pleased.

I found seven tapes on Fellowship with subtitles like Principles, Unity, Continuity, Authority, Organic, Supply, and Necessity of Vision.
Another tape is ready for us on the Mind of Christ.

We got to get some biographical notes together to present Lance to this fellowship of listeners.
I hope this request can find a quick answer too.

2003/8/27 8:14Profile
Koinonia2

USA

Re:

I would appreciate biographical information as well. I'm somewhat familiar with his ministry through the audio messages and a few writings, but I don't really know anything about him.

Anyone? :-)

2003/8/27 8:38Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: mini-bio: from 'www.anchor-recordings.com' web site

Lance Lambert was born in 1931 and grew up in Richmond, Surrey. He found the Lord at the age of twelve and later entered the School of African and Oriental Studies at London University to prepare for work in China. He studied Classical Chinese. Mandarin, Oriental Philosophy and Far Eastern history, but the Revolution closed the door to his entry to China.

Lance served with the RAF from 1950-2 in Egypt, and, returning to England, he founded the Halford House Christian Fellowship in Richmond. From 1967, he began to visit Israel regularly, became an Israeli citizen in 1980 and today has his home just outside the Old City of Jerusalem.

He is the author of several books and is well-known as a distinguished speaker on Prayer Warfare, the nature of the Church, the End Times and the situation in the Middle East.

2003/9/25 10:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Did a search and for whatever reason the downloads didn't show up, they are listed in "other speakers"
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=156

2003/9/25 23:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy