SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : not new but hi!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

not new but hi!

I am going through a really tough time. I am in a tight corner and cannot see a way out - my circumstances are overwhelming me and feel like I cannot take any more. I have been here before and it was just before a time of great blessing but this time - it seems impossible. Please pray for me.

2010/3/5 11:25
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: not new but hi!

May God give you the strength and blessing to overcome.

"The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you."

2010/3/5 12:31Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

krautfrau,

My good friend went into business with this other person and things started to slowly fall aprart and he began to drag her business down too. Really, barring God striking this person dead we could NOT see any feasible way out for my friend b/c of all the circumstances and ties they had.

Well that was 8 months ago; today, he is no longer associated with her business in any way, shape or form AND it was all "his" idea to separate!! But we know THAT was God!

There is one video on SI of Corrie Ten Boom and in it she is describing to Pat Robinson what God did for her and Pat got all excited about what God did.... Corrie looks at him and at the audience and says, "We mustn't be TOO surprised when God performs miracles."

LOL I created a poster for my friend and put that saying right next to her monitor where she could look at it every single day!

I know you cannot see around the corner of what is happening in your life but God is working for you not against you... don't be too surprised when you get past it all and can finally see what God has done!!

God bless you!
Lisa

2010/3/5 13:10Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

I am lifting you up in prayer. I would just add if you are walking in obedience to God's will for your life you can be assured He will undertake at just the right time for you. If you aren't walking in all the known will of God, that will cause everything to be out of wack.

I am praying peace, resolution and wisdom for you.

God bless and peace to your house.

2010/3/5 13:11Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Welcome my friend. I am praying for you.

2010/3/5 13:57Profile
Lysa

Re: Goldminer

Goldminer, I normally agree with you and I think I do on this too but please know that I could just be looking at this one statement from a different perspective than you and I mean no harm at all in responding to this post...

Quote:
If you aren't walking in all the known will of God, that will cause everything to be out of wack.

".. in all the known will of God." That is a lot for anyone; according to that statement I don't know if I am truly walking "in all the known will of God" for me with all the trouble that has come my way that last 10 months. One comfort I found was in listening to a sermon by Zac Poonen, he questioned the Lord about why God didn't pave the way out of trouble so he could do God's will and the Lord told him that he had to grow in adversity and experience what others experienced (or he'd more or less become like what we think of - a spoiled child). I found comfort in that and have been trying to learn so that God can give to others when the time comes.

I also wanted (humbly) to submit Paul's writing in 2 Cor 11.24, 25,26,27:

[i]Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers. I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.[/i]

After reading that, I'm thinking that Paul might have questioned whether he was walking in the known will of God for his life because of how out of whack everything was! If I got beat once, let alone five times, I know I'd be questioning!! LOL

Goldminer, I hope this was not taken the wrong way because it was not given that way... that one statement stuck out to me and all this came flooding (but not in a mean smart alecy way) and I did want to ask, "How are we to really know when we are walking in the known will of God?"

God bless you abundantly!!

2010/3/5 16:36Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2010/3/5 16:46Profile

Don't try to figure it out, just scream out to God for help.

2010/3/5 16:59

Re:

Thanks so much for the prayers and words of encouragement. It is so true that trying to figure it out is not helpful. The worst thing for me is thinking that I got in this situation because I misread the will of God. It has brought about a great decline in my health - in fact I am fighting for my life.

At least that gives some comfort - that I was seeking the will of God - if not then I would not be driven mad by trying to work it out and would be backsliding and then it would be out of kilt because of that. No I am not a backslider. It has helped me to work that one out.

In the past, it would be what was going on me that was the problem ie that I had lost the feeling of the presence of God or going through a dark night of the soul, but this time I have been squeezed into an impossible situation, alone in a foreign country, on the point of having to hand over a large sum of my rapidly dwindling savings which I am living on, for health care that I cannot access due to chemical sesitivity, and finding that all who I thought were friends have turned away including my family. So I am alone in life now in the final stages of Lyme Disease and not well enough to return to my own country where at least I could access services.

Well its a big one for God to sort out.

Thanks again.

2010/3/5 17:22
Lysa

I posted this to ginnyrose but I will copy some of the links here for you!!

I don't know how you feel about these kinds of ministries but Derek Prince is VERY balanced...

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19263&commentView=itemComments]Healing - Part 1 by Derek Prince[/url]

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19264&commentView=itemComments]Healing - Part 2 by Derek Prince[/url]

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19269&commentView=itemComments]Deliverance - Part 1 by Derek Prince[/url]

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19270&commentView=itemComments]Deliverance - Part 2 by Derek Prince[/url]

If these peak your interest, here is his site that sells all of his mp3's for more topics on this particular subject...

[url=http://www.dpmuk.org/Shop/Sections/Section.aspx?section_id=2130]Derek Prince Shop - Spiritual Warfare[/url]

The Lord is on your side... He is FOR you and not against you brother!!

God bless you, we'll be praying for you and I believe God can and will sort it all out!

2010/3/5 20:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy