SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : tremendous prayer answer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

tremendous prayer answer

Had asked the Lord for a increase in faith. Then a few days later stood in living room and the Holy Spirit put a sermon in my mouth.

It started by looking at the counter and seeing a banana and thinking about a cookie. The thought in the mind said forget the banana. Then said okay Lord. The story began to roll out of my mouth.

The boy asked his mom for a cookie. She was busy on the other end of the long house and said okay but you will have to go get it yourself.

The sister came in the room ,she didn't hear mom say that , He said" mom said I can have a cookie" She said" no she didn't" back and forth they said that until he just headed for the kitchen and got the cookie.

Then the Lord interpreted that story. The mom represents God. The son represents you, the daughter represents the devil. The son must stand on the promise his mother made. No matter what the sister said.

Jn.16:23 whatsoever we ask the father in Jesus name he will give it to us. my quote.
2 Cor. 1:20 all the promises of God and yes and amen. my quote.

After that experience in prayer with the Lord a little time passed and while on one end of the house I walked in living room and my grand daughter was sitting at the table , she turned around to me and said pawpaw would you like to have this cookie. Also my wife turns on Barney when she comes to eat lunch. At the same moment my grand daughter was hand a cookie to me the Barnie show was kids making homemade cookies. She wasn't even watching that.

two times in the same moment cookies were the focus. God confirmed the revelation, he gave by the Spirit just a little while earlier. That faith is just trusting God and his promise, by the story of the boy who received a yes he can have a cookie. praise God.

2010/3/3 7:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy