Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Confession From The Moderator

Saints,

I want to confess that in the last year I have hindered the work of God in some ways through my life. God has dealt with many issues of my heart in the last year I feel will allow for God to continue to use me in His "new" thing He is doing and to allow the Spirit of God and Jesus Christ to have full Lordship over my life and the ministry of SermonIndex.net

I have sought after:

Crowds and not Christ
Money and not Mighty Faith
Potential and not Power in Prayer
Benefits and not Burdens
Security and not Self-abandoment

Oh the list goes on saints!.. God has done a work in my heart. May He continue to change my life. May I love others more then myself, esteem others more important then myself. Consider God's words 100% more important then anything else. I want to be a radical discipleship of Jesus Christ, baptized in His Spirit of Love. Being a servant of all.

God has chosen someone weak. May I stay there and let the power of Christ rest on me and this ministry.

I love you all brethren who are involved in this ministry no matter what your persuasion, theology, and emphasis. Oh that God would send a true revival that would plunder hell and populate heaven.

2010/3/1 12:07Profile
HeartSong

Re: Confession From The Moderator

Oh praise the Lord! May our wonderful, and gracious Lord Jesus continue to bless you abundantly with the beauty of all that He is.

2010/3/1 12:12Profile
MaryJane

Dear Greg
God is moving in the hearts of His people and preparing us to be His spotless bride. Praise His name for showing you these things. I pray for His Kingdom to be made known to all who are lost and that Jesus Christ be glorified!
Thank you for sharing this with us. Let us pray for one another to daily surrender unto Him who is worthy of all devotion as we seek to love Him and obey Him!

God Bless
maryjane

2010/3/1 12:34Profile

i love you Greg Gordon and the Lord loves you.

Quote:
I want to confess that in the last year I have hindered the work of God in some ways through my life.

me too, many here also can make that confession, so did David Brainerd, many times in his journal, over 260 years ago......one of our favorite books, "The Life of Brainerd"...in fact i thinked i learned about David Brainerd HERE..at this website....i learned about Duncan Campbell and the Hebridean Revival HERE...do you see?

God the Holy Ghost used you and your talents to create an absoultely unique website focused on Jesus, focused on real Holy Ghost Revival, focused on the Grace and Mercy of a Loving God, and this, IN ITSELF stirs hell up, and the enemy will attack....thats just a given. But here's my exhultation, by this authentic, brave PUBLIC confession, the enemy's designs and schemes HAVE BEEN THWARTED, by close personal examination, and Holy Spirit Intervention, Praise God! i just love ya Greg, we've "grown up" together in the Lord, though i never met you face to face, God has used you to bless me, and He is Good!...and you know what? God Willing and in His Sovereign Nature, WHEN heavens flow down and we see real Revival, may God use this website to noise it about. stay strong brother, in Jesus' love, neil

2010/3/1 13:50
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Greg,

I thank God for men that are allowing Him to search their hearts. The Lord is purifying His servants and removing everything that is not like Christ, so that we can be vessels of honor, fit for the master's use.

Praise God that He gives grace to the humble, and the closer we get to the Lord, the more we cry out "woe is me". There is nothing good in our flesh, but glory to God, Jesus Christ is made unto us wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption.

God is near those that have a broken and contrite heart.

Mike

2010/3/1 14:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers,

I am not claiming anything special in sharing this. It is rather my weakness. And I know we can all share such things when God is working in our hearts. You are all dearly loved and I just want the SI community to know that yes God is teaching me, changing me, molding me into His image. This is all for the glory of God. What a wonderful God we serve. Glory to the Lamb forever. Oh to be in heaven and tell that to Him over and over.

2010/3/1 15:10Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me" (II Corinthians 12:9).

I share your cry, brother. May we fall on our faces as we long to see the face...and know the heart...of the one true Living God!

2010/3/1 15:21Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

oh how I rejoice in God's work in you, and me and all the saints. We are entering a time we have only dreamed about. Gross darkness is covering the earth, but the glory of the Lord is about to be manifest in His people.

The body of Christ has road on the crest of high victory, and I'm going to kick the devil's butt, and name it and claim it.

But now.... we are entering a period where the truth of the gospel will be visible in His saints. Broken and contrite spirits that He doesn't despise, living the sermon on the mount. Prefering others as better than ourselves, not impressed by numbers, but by character that manifests Jesus. This is where the true power lies.

Oh truly this wonderful site has been intrumental in forming many of us, correction, reproof, rebuke, binding up and healing.

We are all in the process and for the first time in many years I hear the sound of rain.... Glory. Thank you for your faithfulness and honesty. God desires truth in our inner parts. He can use that, and will.

I love you in the Lord.

Joy, peace and blessing on your Greg.

2010/3/1 16:07Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

God bless you richly, brother! I know you are one of Satan's primary targets. It it always out kindness when the Holy Spirit convicts. Please stay on course with God for the sake of the Kingdom of God and for the rest of us here at SI.

2010/3/1 16:43Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Isn't our Lord awesome. He loves us so very much He never leaves us the same. Always growing and changing. It's not where a saint is or was in their relationship with the Lord that is most important but that we are growing. Changing into His likeness. And even then we can't take any credit. It is all the Holy Spirit working in us. It is a wonderful thing when we can look and see that we are not the same as we were yesterday. God is so faithful. There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus! You are dearly loved and appreciated here brother Greg and I am sure all over as is every single person here is appreciated. We must hold up the arms of the moderators as Moses' arms were held up. In prayer and with our offerings. May the Holy Spirit continue to do the good work He began in all of us and the grace to hear and repent and walk closer giving Him all the glory. For He is worthy. Amen

2010/3/1 16:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy