SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Documentary with brother Greg, Paul Washer, and others in it.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Documentary with brother Greg, Paul Washer, and others in it.

Saints,

I wanted to let you know there is a documentary coming out on Open Air Evangelism called: [b]Go. Stand. Speak.[/b] it was filmed mostly during the revival conference in ireland last year and I was privileged to be considered for part of the film. There is a great need for many more open air preachers to be called out to the world as their parish. All authority has been given! You can pre-order the video now.

[url=http://www.gostandspeak.com/]http://www.gostandspeak.com/[/url]

Watch a video preview on youtube:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnv_CbLPwV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnv_CbLPwV4[/url]

2010/2/28 21:40Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Documentary with brother Greg, Paul Washer, and others in it.

Saints,

I just wanted to bring this again to your attention. The videos is available on pre-order and there are some more great promo clips for it. May it truly spurn us onto getting out there to share the gospel.

2010/3/25 22:38Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Brother Greg,

I have seen a lot of people do street evangelism yelling at the top of their lungs the wrong way does this, video show the correct way?

2010/3/25 23:18Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Ordered :-)

2010/3/25 23:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I have seen a lot of people do street evangelism yelling at the top of their lungs the wrong way does this, video show the correct way?

I believe there is a great balance in this video brother. It warns against much excessiveness but also does not demonize some who preach as others would. Finney, Torrey, Moody, Wesley, Whitfield, Ravenhill, Spurgeon, Sunday, Apostle Paul, and preachers of "all" generations preached open air sermons.

If you see someone "ranting" without a message they are not preaching the gospel. The gospel is a clear, concise, but illustrative message. My exhortation is preach the gospel to a dying world, and weep over the dying world first.

2010/3/25 23:23Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Amen brother Greg. Nothing grieves my heart more than to come across a street preacher who is just making a rant against sin, and teaching some sort of morality, and think he is somehow preaching the gospel message. I've come across very few who give a clear picture of Christ crucified, risen, and coming again soon, and how it is somebody can come to a saving knowledge of Christ. They get caught up in a lot of other stuff, stuff that is not the gospel message.

2010/3/25 23:28Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

That is awesome I just watched a YouTube video and it was just a man yelling and people were mocking him and getting really angery with him. His message was disorganized and it seemed he said the same things over and over. I love your passion and I agree Whitefield wept over the people a powerful testimony and witness for the listeners, I have been praying that God give me a tender heart for the Lost that I may weep. I have preached many times and tears have weld up in my eyes because the Holy Spirit was moving through me and breaking my heart.

I will probably be ordering this because I believe that if I don't go forth and preach out in the streets it will at least benefit me in my exhortation to the congregation I attend.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/3/25 23:29Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

If you want to see what street evangelism should not be like, watch Jed Smock. If you want to see what it should be like, watch Paul Washer.

2010/3/25 23:34Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thanks! I will definitely keep my eyes open, but right now my home computer is down and not working properly I hope to get it fixed here shortly but I will check those things out when its fixed.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/3/25 23:40Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
If you want to see what street evangelism should not be like, watch Jed Smock. If you want to see what it should be like, watch Paul Washer.

Above all, study Whitefield's tearful open-air pleadings. It's the best example we have outside of Holy Scripture in the realm of raw evangelism.

2010/3/25 23:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy