Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 28 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 28 MORNING

[b]God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.[/b]

God ... hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God him. — God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

JOHN 3:16. II Cor. 5:18‑21. -I John 4:8‑11.

2010/2/28 9:53Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: DAILY LIGHT - FEBRUARY 28 MORNING

Amen and Amen! Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. The Lord has been showing me this over and over and over how this is His true heart. Every part of God is wrapped up in this-love. And of course when God is enlightening us He also gives us situations where we must be a hearer and a doer of His Word. God help me to have His heart of love and forgiveness as He has so graciously forgiven and loves me.

2010/2/28 10:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy