Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Jouko

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Prayer for Jouko

Requesting prayer for one of SI's own, our brother Jouko's family at this time. His sister-in-law Hilkka after a long battle with cancer has gone on to be with the Lord.

Please pray for a special outpouring of comfort from the Holy Spirit for them.

2004/10/10 11:54Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer for Jouko

Quote:
Please pray for a special outpouring of comfort from the Holy Spirit for them.

We lift up brother Jouko to you Lord and ask you blessing come on him and his family. Keep them in the shadow of their wings and be the lifter of their heads. Let eternity be in their eyes from this day forward and save those of his family that don't know you Lord. In Jesus name Amen.

2004/10/10 12:02Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Brother Jouko will be praying for you brother during this difficult time. When I face difficulties I like to pray Proverbs 3:5,6. God bless you brother.

2004/10/11 10:18Profile
jouko

Ex-England colony of Australia

Re: Prayer for Jouko

Psa 73:28 But [it is] good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. My family is quite alright under the circumstances. It is very hard for me to understand what it feels like for my wife to lose a dear sister and friend as I have not had that experience. It is even harder to understand what a husband of 26 years is going through at the moment. Furthermore it is nigh impossible to understand what the kids are going through at the moment. The younger, though she is 18 has had to live with a mother being sick for the last 10 years. One of her comments was; I haven't had a mother during the very difficult years of being a teenager. Clinically Hilkka should have been dead 4 years ago as her blood values were that of a dead person but God in His wisdom chose to do it His way which to be honest is very hard to understand often enough. One of Hilkka's last words were; If I don't wake up, keep your faith in the Lord.
Let that be a word to all of us. Keep your faith strong in the Lord no matter what and love one and other as He first loved us.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:
Rev 21:4 and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away.

Praise God for His mercy.
Blessings
jouko

2004/10/11 19:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy