SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Moving to Thailand in January is anyone from there or been there?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Dead2sin

Texas

Moving to Thailand in January is anyone from there or been there?

Hi I will be moving to thailand in january for the purpose of missions I thought maybe I would open up conversation on what to expect or any info or advice I would like to hear from someone who is their on the mission field
but anything will help www.dead2sin.com

2004/10/10 2:15Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: Moving to Thailand in January is anyone from there or been there?

Dear John,
Are you going long-term or short-term?
What kind of info is needed.
Any former experience?
We have a couple of friends out there working mostly from Chiang Mai, northern Thailand.
Lars W.

2004/10/10 2:24Profile
Dead2sin

Texas

Re:

Well no former never been out of the states but I have traveled with my father for about five years traveling around the country preaching healing teaching
I was first thinking about going to Chiang Mai
and had about three contacts there but God turned it around and we will be going to hat yai
in southern thailand it will be me my wife and my two year old son God has really put the whole thing together but we now have some affiliation with F.I.R.E school and where we will be going there are some missionaries from the F.I.R.E school I was just wondering about the things no one talks about like finding clothes there the real life stuff well we will be staying for at least a year I believe. Im really just open to how ever long God wants us there we might be lifers but if we did leave in a year it would be to go somewhere else Its time to live for christ and not for the american dream

2004/10/10 2:41Profile
todd

California

Re:

I have a good friend in Pattaya which is in southern Thailand on the western part. She has a weblog that kind of talks about her experience there over the past months. She gets pretty real I think you'd enjoy it. WRite me a private message if you want more info.

2004/10/10 13:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy