SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : HELLO

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mguldner

Kansas

HELLO

HI Folks my name is Matthew Guldner and I am 21 years old, I have joined SI with great excitement that if we are all on the same page of the Gospel of Christ then OH WHAT JOY it will be that I may enter into fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ for the Glory of God. I was completely changed by a few sermons on this site and have been suggesting it to many friends. I was the stereotypical Contemporary Pharisee until I heard the call of Christ through the sermons of Paul Washer (The Ten Indiments of the Church)and Paris Reidhead (Ten Shekels and a shirt) Listening to a full gospel message showed me my wicked heart and caused me to repent. I am a youth pastor now and my only goal is that the Lamb that was Slain may recieve the full reward of HIS Suffering. May Christ recieve the Glory, Honor, and Praise Amen. I look forward to sharpen iron with you fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ God Bless

2010/2/17 4:11Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: HELLO

Welcome to SI brother. I am not sure that you will find perfect agreement in all things here, but I do think you will find agreement on the fact that we are all hungry for God.
Thank you for joining, and praise God for His move in your life.

Travis

2010/2/24 21:57Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

What a joy to meet another member of Christ's glorious body. We all look forward to getting to know your better and to hear your heart. God bless.

2010/2/24 22:45Profile
longsuffer

canada. SK.

May the Lord bless you!

2010/2/25 16:51Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

Quote:
I do think you will find agreement on the fact that we are all hungry for God.

Amen, blessed are they that hunger and thirst after righteousness...

And welcome to SI. I also am pretty new to the forums myself. Though I can completely agree with your heart on the exact sermons you have mentioned. Them are barn burners...

Lord Bless

-Jeremiah

2010/2/25 19:12Profile
mguldner

Kansas

Re:

Thanks I really enjoy this forum and will probably be a long time member should the Lord tarry.

God Bless,
Matthew

2010/2/25 19:54Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy