SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A little help

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
laholmes

A little help

My wife and I both feel like God is leading us away from the church we are at to move to Sherman, TX. To be honest, we do not know why that area, but God is umistakably leading us to that area. My question is if any of you are in that area, and if so what churces you attend around there. I am serving as a youth pastor right now, but we are moving down in faith, hopefully sometime in December. I will be honest to say that part of me is terrified to take this step, but what else can you do when God calls?

Help from those who can give, and prayers from everyone else would be greatly appreciated.

2004/10/9 18:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A little help

Quote:
My wife and I both feel like God is leading us away from the church we are at to move to Sherman, TX. To be honest, we do not know why that area, but God is umistakably leading us to that area.

To encourage you brother I feel like the Lord is doing the same thing moving me to another area. Its a hard thing to adjust to the idea but the Lord has a plan in it all. You are quite close to Tyler,TX where brother Jesse Morrell is at Teen Mania and is going to a church down there. Also he has street preached in Dallas a few times mabye you could meet up with him?

2004/10/9 18:18Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: A little help

Know this that the doors will be open and every thing in place, for you . thats what he (the Lord) did for me and my wife when he put it upon us too move. how's that song go trust and obey. It sounds like there is a plan for you there and the work is for you to do. Be blessed and watch as he moves things into place for you. And yes prayer for you and yours. Bro.Raven

2004/10/10 0:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy