SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ken Peter's Dream

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

my brother Chris

humbly i beg to differ with you, as this is one of the few things i know. There IS the technology to passively monitor anyone via their computer and the via that little microphone on most computer's even when the computer is "off".

This technology is not "off the shelf", and only available to, lets just say.....entities, i dont want to go farther than that.

you wrote:

Quote:
It would be an expensive endeavor...and the technology just isn't present to do this on a massive scale anyway.

No expense has been spared and this technology IS present on a MASSIVE scale. After all, budgets of some agencies are classified. Massive scale Chris, why do you think the jihadists havent been able to mount another 9/11 attack?

Given the proper equipment, support, back up, funding, and executive order, any level, or means of surrveilance can be mounted. What the problem folks in the "community" are finding is that they have a deluge of raw data to plow thru, and that is the conundrum, to seperate the chaff from the wheat, and to collate all this data, and connect the dots.

respetcfully, neil

2010/2/16 20:58
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Ken Peter's Dream

Have you heard of this....

"[i]Mobile phone (cell phone) microphones can be activated remotely, without any need for physical access.[/i]
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_listening_device]Reference Link[/url]

[url=http://womenslawproject.wordpress.com/2009/06/23/cyber-stalking-in-the-internet-and-cell-phone-and-gps-and-digital-camera%E2%80%A6-age/]Cyber-stalking in the Internet...Age[/url]

They say if you have important conversations, make sure your phone is turned off because most people (like me) leave it laying on the table next to you and if this software is on your phone, they can listen in.

[i]There are some valid uses of cell phone surveillance software..... However, for most applications, this software allows an extreme invasion of privacy that would make most people extremely uncomfortable.[/i]
[url=http://cell-phones.suite101.com/article.cfm/cell_phone_spy_software]Cell phone spy software[/url]

God bless,

2010/2/16 21:10Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks to Neil, Katherine, Lysa, Chris...

ginnyrose

2010/2/16 21:30Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: my brother Chris

Hi Neil...

Quote:
humbly i beg to differ with you, as this is one of the few things i know. There IS the technology to passively monitor anyone via their computer and the via that little microphone on most computer's even when the computer is "off".

This technology is not "off the shelf", and only available to, lets just say.....entities, i dont want to go farther than that.

Oh, I agree that the technology is there in the [i]computer[/i] (either a desktop or a laptop). Even if the microphone and/or webcam are manually turned off, they can still be hacked too (if someone really, really wanted to go through all of the trouble to do it). This is even true of computers that are "unplugged" from a modem or router too...if they contain wireless network cards. However, if a microphone or webcam is "unplugged" (that is, the wires to the microphone and webcam are unhooked from the computer), then there isn't a microphone or webcam to hack into that would enable someone to "spy" via those two components. Of course, a hacker could still have the ability to search through the computer itself.
Quote:

you wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
It would be an expensive endeavor...and the technology just isn't present to do this on a massive scale anyway.

No expense has been spared and this technology IS present on a MASSIVE scale. After all, budgets of some agencies are classified. Massive scale Chris, why do you think the jihadists havent been able to mount another 9/11 attack?

Given the proper equipment, support, back up, funding, and executive order, any level, or means of surrveilance can be mounted. What the problem folks in the "community" are finding is that they have a deluge of raw data to plow thru, and that is the conundrum, to seperate the chaff from the wheat, and to collate all this data, and connect the dots.

I certainly realize that there are elements that enable the government to intercept and tap into phones and computers of potential or suspected terrorists. I understand that there are analysts who work to decipher threats and potential threats to national security...and that they have the resources available to do this via phones, computers, etc... However, there isn't a massive series of hard drives that collect video and audio from EVERY plugged, unplugged, online and offline computer during every hour of the day and is monitored by government agents (as was alleged on one of the "watchmen" conspiracy websites that I visited today).

Of course, I was speaking mainly in regard to the notion that a television or radio can be used to "spy" upon someone.

2010/2/17 1:18Profile
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

Natan4Jesus, thanks for expounding on this subject as my knowledge is limited and sometimes I need the support of one that has it! Thankyou.

I go away, and look at all the posts.

Anyhow, in the last days, men will be running to and fro and knowledge will be increased. This tells me that the same god that tempted Eve, then Adam, is hastily working in his department imparting knowledge to those that support his agenda. Not to give the enemy full credit; for there is the knowledge that God Himself, via the Holy Spirit, is delivering to His people by much prayer and seeking of Him.

This "Big Brother" intrusion into the average citizen's world is nothing new, and so it shouldn't surprise the Lord's people. It is highly unpleasant to find out that Christians are their worst enemies, for they are seeking the ability to moniter all and our prayers thwart and stall their agenda to introduce the antichrist. This really isn't science fiction.

When the financial world collapses as planned, they desire to have in play, a means of quickly controlling the the panicked civilians, and introducing a new money system with a hitch.

As Christians, the Bible tells us that we abide under the shadow of the Almighty and there are many saints that have known this for years. When David Wilkerson, and other men of God forwarn people to prepare for darker days, God is trying to gently direct us into preparing for these times. These days are not supposed to catch us unawares. He really hasn't given us a spirit of fear and this is why He sends certain ones to sound the alarm.

Anyhow, I thank everyone for their input and will seek to find a full copy of this message and not the brief segment they "allowed".

God bless, Kathleen

2010/2/17 5:29Profile
sirdouglas

Harare, Zimbabwe, Africa

Re: greetings

just joined the group, and you seem to be the only one on line . How are you doing ?

2010/2/19 5:24Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote:
Anyhow, I thank everyone for their input and will seek to find a full copy of this message and not the brief segment they "allowed".

Seems like the Ken's dream is up for sale cost $30. That's why it has been taken of youtube because some company now own the rights to it and that's why you only get brief segements a bit like trailer for a movie. They show you just enough to get you interested..

Sad when say you "I have a message from God" then you go and sell it for money......

I think we are now safe to reconnect the microphones on our computer and switch on our mobile phones.

[url=http://www9.mailordercentral.com/tpcbookstore/prodinfo.asp?number=D%2DIST01]Buy Ken Peter's Dream[/url]

2010/2/19 13:20Profile

Re: Ken Peter's Dream

Kathleen, I think I have found it here:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6lu6KIZ0CA]Ken Peters[/url]

2010/2/19 14:58
KathleenP

Maine

Re:

Hi Snufalapagus and Murrcolr,

The segment is just 4:09 of an entire video, that's all they show.

Murrcolr, it's the "Prophecy Club" that has his video for sale and not Ken Peters himself. I don't believe he is even affiliated with them any longer. Yes, it is disheartening that people seek to profit, especially from someone else's revelations. I see it often as there's always someone out there trying to make a buck because they know these are valuable to certain people.

Another man that was once a speaker for them, and is now gone, wrote a wonderful book and the publisher( not from the Prophecy Club) now refuses to give the manuscripts so he can post his testimony for free. His book is now being sold on Amazon.com far above what he ever asked. He would also offer the book for free to those that could not afford it. He would return all profits into the publishing costs, and not for himself.

I have always had a problem with those that live the high life because "God spoke to them". I just wanted to emphasize that.

Snufalapagus, thanks for trying to help me. :)

God Bless, Kathleen

2010/2/19 16:51Profile
fieldlaborer

Re:

ccchhhrrriiisss,

Just to let you know I believe the NSA does have the capability to store massive amounts of data. Try looking up project echelon. The technology they have far surpasses what is available to the general public. That being said I'm not worried what they know about me because my savior is far more powerful than any government or government agency.

2010/2/19 19:12Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy