SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need Revival In Belize

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MUPC

Need Revival In Belize

My Father and his family recently started a new ministry in Belize, we saw the need from the people to meet the real Holy God, so we are praying that the people of Belize move from a religion to a true relationship with God, i beg your prayers for Belize. Most of all for my family, we are currently facing economic problems but I trust in God that He will move His Holy Spirit and Cleanse the Lands of Belize, I beg or prayers for Ministerio Unidos Por Cristo, which is our ministry in Belize. May God bless You!

2010/2/12 2:17Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Need Revival In Belize

This is a very important request. It is time the entire church move from religion to relationship. I will be praying for jus that in Belize. God bless you too.

I would add one more thing. People are swept into the kingdom when Jesus is lifted up. When the ministers of the gospel seek to see Jesus themselves, and find that intimate place in Him, others will follow. The shepherd leads the sheep into the most holy place. When they see the relationship of the ministers to Him being alive and vital they will want it too.

2010/2/12 8:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy