SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Question about new audio sermons

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Question about new audio sermons

Is there an easy way to see which sermons by a particular speaker have just been added? For example, I see that a few new Leonard Ravenhill sermons were added recently.However, when I click on the audio sermons link from the home page, I am brought to a page displaying the ten newest sermons including E.W Johnson and E.V Hill.It only displays one new Ravenhill sermon. When I go to Ravenhill's section of sermons,it lists them alphabetically.Any help is greatly appreciated.
GOD Bless

2010/2/9 20:38Profile
Giggles

Re: Question about new audio sermons

Greg made a thread about the new Ravenhill sermons found in the SermonIndex Announcements forums, maybe check there occassionally. The sermons he listed are marked with a new icon in the alphabetized lists.

2010/2/10 0:35Profile

Re: Question about new audio sermons

Hi bro,

I've just checked the addition of one of Carter Conlon's most recent sermons, and it has a NEW yellow sticker on it.

It may be that you have to scroll through each Ravenhill page quickly, to find the NEW titles, but I expect they will be highlighted for quite a while - perhaps until more are added.

When Greg sees this thread, he may well chime in with his policy on NEW stickers.

2010/2/10 5:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy