SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Anton

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I have just joined Praise the Lord after much difficulty of getting connected. Thanks to my son Zeke for your help, I can now share in all these amazing sermons and input.
Bye in Jesus Name and blessings. Anton

2004/10/9 3:12Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: Hi everyone

Anton,
Glad to have you onboard. You are a South African?
I have done some travelling and preaching in that area for some years – including Swaziland.
It is quite and undertaking to go through the pages at this site, listening and listening again.
Blessings,
Lars
Sweden

2004/10/9 3:33Profile
Anton

Re:

Greetings Lars, I am indeed South African, and am glad to hear you have preached in our beloved country. I too have preached on many mission outreaches to Mozambique, Zimbabwe (my Home), Zambia and as far as Tanzania, Swaziland, and of course in South Africa on short mission trips. As you probably felt there is a open heaven here at present and Africa is burning!!!!
Blessings in Jesus Name
Anton

Quote:
"Ask of Me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession" Ps 2:8

2004/10/9 5:42Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hi everyone. I have just joined Praise the Lord after much difficulty of getting connected. Thanks to my son Zeke for your help, I can now share in all these amazing sermons and input.

Praise God Anton, welcome to SermonIndex! I am glad you found this resource I know you will be blessed. Looking forward to hearing from you more.

2004/10/9 10:02Profile
Anton

Re:

:-D Hi Administrator Greg Gordon,
I want you to know how excited I am to be registered with this site, and really don't know where to start when I see what there is to listen to and down load. Thank yo so much and may the Lord continue to bless your ministry.
Yours in Christ
Anton

2004/10/10 9:27Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Welcome Anton!

How wonderful to have you, might I add you have done well with your son, a true blessing around these parts.

Hope to hear more from your experience with the Lord and do let us know if we can be of any help in navigating about the site.

2004/10/10 10:37Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I want you to know how excited I am to be registered with this site, and really don't know where to start when I see what there is to listen to and down load.

Hi Anton here is a good place to start for listening to sermon messages:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2192&forum=16&0]OFFICIAL Top Ten Sermons at SermonIndex[/url]. I pray you are challanged and changed by these messages. Glad to have you on the site.

2004/10/10 11:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy