SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hi all

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TheNesser

hi all

Hi all
I just found this site now,and without thinking I just registered,its looks amazing site!
Its greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
I live in one place there is no church, so
I try to get what I can to read or listen.
I am girl,married,21 years.
Thanks!

2004/10/8 16:54Profile

Re: hi all

Hi TheNesser, welcome and God bless!!!
:-)
Geraldine

2004/10/8 17:00
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I live in one place there is no church, so
I try to get what I can to read or listen.

Welcome to SermonIndex, what country or region are you from? I am glad God led you here I will give you some recommended sermons in the other thread you started. God Bless you as you seek Christ more.

2004/10/8 17:18Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: hi all

Hey you and welcome to the site I'm sure you will find much to enjoy. what a blessing it has been for me.

2004/10/8 17:54Profile
TheNesser

Re: I am from middle east

Hi again
I live in Saudi Arabia...no coments :-)
My husband is Syrian, and he is Christian.
I am latin american, we are recently married, and
I live here one year.
I worked in my church in my country,and I dont know about foreign preachers,just missionaries like T.L.Osborn,Keneth Hagin,and books from Benny Hinn,and Billy Graham.
But to live here changed me so much,i have no church,so I had to depend on my own relationship with God, and after I started to watch Christian chanels,it was the firts time I saw Billy Graham on the tv :-) so u can imagine how much I still new in all these...
I love arabs,and I considere myself arabs,they are
the most lovely people I met in my life,and I learned moral values that my country doesnt have,and they also need so much love. :-)

2004/10/9 10:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I worked in my church in my country,and I dont know about foreign preachers,just missionaries like T.L.Osborn,Keneth Hagin,and books from Benny Hinn,and Billy Graham.

I am abit concerned with a few of the names you mentioned above well its good you found SermonIndex. Search for the truth and you will find it, the Spirit of God will lead us into all truth. Here are a few sermons on SI that are a good place to start:

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=3169]The Revival Hymn (low-quality)[/url]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2]Another Gospel by David Wilkerson[/url]

2004/10/9 10:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy