SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Thanks for praying for shot boy. He has died. pray for the family and my granddaughter

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Thanks for praying for shot boy. He has died. pray for the family and my granddaughter

I want to thank all of you who prayed for the shot boy. His name was Todd Brown. I don't know him or his family but I am sure it is horrible for them all.

My granddaughter is devastated, as I am sure most of the children at her school are. She was friends with him and saw him drop to the floor bleeding. She did not see the shooting. She is very tender hearted and grieving.

My heart is so heavy for the parents of both families and for the boy who did the shooting. What a grief all the way around.

thanks for the words of encouragment and your prayers.

2010/2/5 23:54Profile

Re: Thanks for praying for shot boy. He has died. pray for the family and my granddau

Sister,

Thank you for this very sad update. It is tremendous for your granddaughter, that you are so sensitive to what she's going through. It's rare that the adults in such a painful situation really give a child proper support to grieve.

2010/2/6 9:36
Nellie

Re: Thanks for praying for shot boy. He has died. pray for the family and my granddau

Father, Hold this Child in Your Arms, and give her Your Peace and Your Comfort. In Jesus Name.

2010/2/6 10:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy