Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Urgent prayer needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Urgent prayer needed

This is breaking news. A boy at my granddaugters school was shot in the eye with a low caibre gun today. He is in critical condition. It is a middle school in Madison, Alabama. He needs your prayers for survival and my granddaugher Tasha saw him right after it happened and she is really upset, the boy is her friend, she says he is a nice boy who wouldn't hurt anybody. Please pray. They have the boy who did the shooting in custody.

Thank you

2010/2/5 16:10Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Urgent prayer needed , the boy has died

Folks I requested you pray for Tasha's friend that was shot in the eye. He has died please pray for the family and Tasha, my granddaughter, she is devastated.

2010/2/5 16:39Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: boy may not be dead

It would seem that the kids said the boy was dead and it isn't official. He was shot in the back of head and bleeding from his eye, so my granddaughter thought he was shot in the eye. She did see him that way. So continue to pray until I hear more. Thank you

2010/2/5 17:25Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Praying. There is such sorrow upon the land.

2010/2/5 17:27Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will be praying for this boy who has been shot, his family and your granddaughter. I pray also for the boy who did this, how lost and deceived he must be to have done such a thing.

God Bless
maryjane

2010/2/5 17:53Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re: Urgent prayer needed

i'm praying about it.

2010/2/5 18:14Profile
Nellie

Re:

Mercy for all involved, In Jesus Name.

2010/2/5 20:28Profile

Re: Urgent prayer needed

Hello Goldminer,

I want to share with you the experience of a sister in the Lord whom I used to room with when we were strudents. I hope it will give you another angle on God's hand in your granddaughter having been right there when this happened.

My friend was six when her best school friend died, who was also six. Naturally, she was very troubled about this, for at least a few weeks, until one evening, when the moon was out, she went to see it in the garden. There, in the sky, she also saw two angels who were discussing with each other, how her friend had gone to be with God.

My friend was deeply comforted but didn't understand [i]why[/i] this had ever happened, until, ... she was living in Lockerbie when the American plane came down in pieces, and her own daughter's best friend was one of the few who died on the ground, also aged six - the same age as her own daughter all those years later. Finally, she had a reason, and understood the wisdom of God in preparing her to be able to comfort her own child.

I will be praying for you all.

2010/2/5 20:40

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy