SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : From Jonah, to Jeremiah, to Ezekiel ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Rahman

From Jonah, to Jeremiah, to Ezekiel ...

THE REASON WHY OFT TIMES A PROPHET HAS TO EAT THE SCROLL (THE MESSAGE) FIRST IS BECAUSE THE PROPHET MUST BE CLEANSED BY GOD'S MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE FIRST BEFORE HE CAN PROCLAIM GOD'S MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE TO OTHERS ...

The past weekend (9/19/04) i messed around and pulled a muscle in my mid back, which of course promptly sat me down ... i was down Sunday, Monday and Tuesday ... Well right after watching my church's 8 a.m. Sunday morning program on TV, the Holy Spirit started saying to me "Listen to the prophets ... I want you to listen to the prophets" ... i heard, but kept putting it off because by this time i was so into C-Span i didn't want to listen to the prophets ... Now over the course of about an hour i began to check my glasses for my TV was getting dimmer, and dimmer, and dimmer, till i could just barely see it ... Now saints this TV was 12 years old, so rational thought says it was just it's time to go ... But i'd been praying over the longevity of that unit as i do with everything God entrusts me with, and so to me my delinquency in obeying His voice says to me He figured this was a good time to let that old TV die ... Needless to say that for the next three days i sat an listened from my OT tapes to Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Daniel ... Afterwards i was glad to have pulled that muscle in my back, and to have my old TV die! ... Faith most assuredly does come by hearing, and hearing by the word of God ... Afterwards it dawned on me that i'd never heard the messages of the (so called major) prophets in the manner of actually listening to them word for word ... It made me put myself in the shoes of an Israelite in that era, and listening to those words are actually scary, and i can well understand why apostates hated these prophets so ... But then i can also understand why satan has went so well out of his way to sully and besmirch the office of prophet in this day, so as to nullify any voice crying out from the wilderness ...

Our Lord has groomed me from birth to be a loner, to stand alone, to actually be pretty comfortable as the odd man out ... He allowed me to be raised by devout Jehovah's Witnesses, prior to calling me to Himself, and believe me devout Jehovah's Witnesses make a marked difference between themselves, and the world ... They still, to this day actually disfellowship unrepentant sinners from their midst ... Our Lord also knows that i'm tenacious, i don't let go easily, but being human, from time to time i weaken, and begin to think about cutting myself some major slack, most times by simply just not saying what i hear our Lord increasingly laying on my heart to say ... i have to admit that this was a frame of mind i was in just prior to wrenching my back, kicking the idea back and forth that it just seems so fruitless to be kicking against the pricks ... But our God is good because each time i come to what most definitely is my own end, He waits for just such an occasion to replace my strength, with His strength, my power with His power, my new end, with His even newer continuation, for He that started this good work in me and is determined to finish it ... i've realized something, "i'm not obsessed with God, God is obsessed with me" ... si in retrospect i can say that i was glad to hear the Spirit say to me, "Listen to the prophets ... I want you to listen to the prophets", for whenever He prompts me with that unction i know He's about to tell me something i don't know yet ...

The following is some of what He took me thru ... How it worked was like this ... The things He really, really wanted me to hear just completely jumped out from all else that i was hearing, and in all manners where i actually heard "Israel", the Holy Spirit let me know that in His speaking to me from the prophets on this occasion, He meant "Church/Bride/Body of Christ ... In those past three days our Lord truly let me know that He is the same yesterday, today and forever, that He is not a respecter of persons, nations, tribes, tongues, or choosen people, when it comes to sin, and apostacy, and that His remedy for the goose (Israel), is the same remedy for the gander (Christ Church) ... Our Lord has moved me from the lessons of Jonah, to that of Jeremiah, and now unto Ezekiel ... He has shown me that Isaiah is the prophet of consolation, Jeremiah the prophet of desolation, Ezekiel the prophet of irratation, and Daniel the prophet of illumination ... You can really hear the hurt, pain and anger of God in the listening to of Ezekiel ... God is vexed, His irratation of apostasy is followed by His condemnation of apostacy ... In Ezekiel God tells you exactly what He's angered with/by, and just how he proposes to fix it! ... The major problem is in the "leadership" people ... In Jeremiah He tells us that it's the rulers that lead the people astray, and in Joel chapters 2 & 3 He tells us that it's the rulers that have to repent first! ...

The following was soley to me, and i recieved it as further bolstering of my faith to keep on keeping on in the way that He's had me go theses past 21 years, but i'm sharing it with all those like minded because you also sense in your spirits that our God is about to break His 2,000 year silence ... Anything that i heard will be in ( ), the rest is straight out of Ezekiel ....

Be it known that though a remnant remains, God at present sees His Church, especially the American Church, as "a rebellious house" ...

Ezek.2

[3] And he said unto me, (Rahman), I send thee to the (Church of Jesus), to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
[4] For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.
[5] And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they are a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.
[6] And thou, (Rahman), be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
[7] And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.
[8] But thou, (Rahman), hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

Ezek.3
[4] And he said unto me, (Rahman), go, get thee unto the (Church of Jesus), and speak with my words unto them.
[5] For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the (Bride of Christ);
[6] Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.
[7] But the (Church of Christ) will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the (Church of Christ) are impudent and hardhearted.
[8] Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.
[9] As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.
[10] Moreover he said unto me, (Rahman), all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.
[11] And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.
[17] (Rahman), I have made thee a watchman unto the (Church of Jesus): therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
[18] When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
[19] Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
[20] Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
[21] Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

(i wanted to remove the following, but the Spirit constrains me ... )

[25] But thou, (Rahman), behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:
[26] And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
[27] But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

(My calling to Bethel the second time seems like it's gonna be more than interesting ...
The following is what's in store for "todays" false prophets, and ALL of the money changers who have turned the house of God into a den of thieves ... He's about to deal with the mammon sucking Balaams, the overlording Nicolaitans and the emasculating Jezebels in short order ...)

Ezek.13
[1] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[2] (Rahman), prophesy against the prophets of (the Church of Christ) that prophesy, and say thou unto them that they prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;
[3] Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
[4] O (Bride of Christ), thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
[5] Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of (Christ) to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.
[6] They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
[7] Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
[8] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.
[9] And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of (Christ), neither shall they enter into the (Church of Jesus); and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.
[10] Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:
[11] Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.
[12] Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?
[13] Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it.
[14] So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
[15] Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

[7] Likewise, (Rahman), set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,
[18] And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?
[19] And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
[20] Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.
[21] Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
[22] Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
[23] Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezek.14
[1] Then came certain of the elders of (the Church of Christ) unto me, and sat before me.
[2] And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
[3] Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be inquired of at all by them?
[4] Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the (Church of Christ) that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumbling block of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the (false) prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;
[5] That I may take the (Church of Jesus) in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols.
[6] Therefore say unto the (Church of Jesus), Thus saith the Lord GOD;

Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.

[7] For every one of the (Bride of Christ), or of the stranger that sojourneth in (the Church of Jesus), which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumbling block of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a (false) prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:
[8] And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
[9] And if the (false) prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that (false) prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my (Church).
[10] And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the (false) prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him;
[11] That the (Body of Christ) may go no more astray from me, neither be polluted any more with all their transgressions; but that they may be my people, and I may be their God, saith the Lord GOD.

(You may think i'm tripping, but time will tell in due course, and it won't be long before we all see the undeniable hand of God cleaning up our whoredoms out of our skirts ... In my walk, and calling thus far, our Lord Jesus has moved me from the (rebelliousness of Jonah), to the (travailing empathy/sympathy of Jeremiah), and now to the (scalding ... point blank ... accusatory and condemnatory proclamation style of Ezekiel) ...

ALL BUILDERS OF FALSE WALLS OF SECURITY, AND ALL WALL DAUBERS OF THERE SELF SERVING FALSE WALLS ARE ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED UNDER THOSE VERY WALLS ... GOD HAS SAID IT, AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

Ezekiel is the bare knuckled prophet of God who shows us how our God is when the gloves are off ...

God is ... He's the Alpha and the Omega, and everything else in between ... He's the Source, Provision and Power of everything and everybody ... Nothing and nobody escapes the Almighty hand of God ... )

2004/10/8 14:00Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Re: From Jonah, to Jeremiah, to Ezekiel ...

I do not think you are tripping! Wow!

I am also a loner, and I see it in my son, also. But of course we must witness, and must gather, as the body of Christ. I think all my years in music ministry may have allowed my to hide on occassion.

BTW, how did you escape the JWs? Sorry, I do not want to hijack the thread...

2004/10/8 15:21Profile
Rahman

Re:

mloaks you wrote;

Quote;
I am also a loner, and I see it in my son, also. But of course we must witness, and must gather, as the body of Christ. I think all my years in music ministry may have allowed my to hide on occassion.

Well brother then you also must be an introverted, contemplative, intuitive, sensitive to both spirits, artistic (i used to paint in oils) type ... Most saints who only know me from church think that i'm an extrovert, but my few actual friends know that that's only when i'm under the unction of the Holy Ghost ... It's the fire of the Holy Ghost when shut up in my bones that moves me to boldness ... Otherwise i'm a very reclusive, quiet, laid back, below the radar kind of guy, until i hear our Lord say "Go, and say"! ... That's funny what you say about your son, because my own dad was just the way that i am ...

Quote;
BTW, how did you escape the JWs? Sorry, I do not want to hijack the thread...

No, no, brother, i don't see this question as hijacking the thread ... The way i see it these threads lead us all on SI to where the Spirit of God wants them to lead ... i don't know if you realize how important SI is ... SI is my ravens in the wilderness ... Sad to say i'm fed more by the sermons, and cyber conversations here, than i am in actual world ... But anyhow, "How did i escape the JW's?

That's a long story, but basically what happened was when i was about 13, or 14, i was sitting in a Tuesday nite Bible study, studying the book of Revelation, about the 144,000, and how the JW's believe that they are representative of a small class of JW's who they believe are the only ones going to heaven ... Well i was sitting there, and the Spirit of God (who at the time i only believed was an impersonal active Force) said to me, "This is not right, this scripture is about actual Israelites ... Tell them so" ... So i raised my hand and told the presiding overseer that God had just told me to tell them that what he was saying wasn't right, and that He was talking about actual Israelites in the end time ... Well needless to say that went over like a lead ballon, and the more the brother tried to make me see it from JW doctrine perspective, the more i insisted he was wrong ... My mom and dad were just totally outdone with me, and i was subsequently barred from speaking, or asking any questions in any Tuesday nite meeting after then ... Actually i got branded a member of what they call "the evil slave class" ... It wasn't until i was 28 that i formally broke off with the JW's. i was at that time living a very sinful life because my dad had told me that if i wasn't going to be a Witness, that i may as well live my life for the devil, and so since i didn't know any better, that's exactly what i did ... Until out Lord met this leper on my road of filthiness ...

You see JW's don't believe in hell, although i was first influenced by Catholicism and they of course taught hell extensively, but i was only 5 or 6, and when i was 7 my dad became a JW, so they became my really formative religion ... Anyhow JW's believe that if you die out of God's favor, then when you die, you're just dead, and God will not remember you in the resurrection, so i didn't much care ... i remember on one occasion very angrily saying to the Lord, "i'm gonna do what i want, and i don't care if You don't resurrect me"! ... i was very angry at God when i was a young man (i'm 54 now) because i din't understand why He'd tell me so many things that were wrong with JW's, but allow me to not only grow up in that bondage, but to also be beat up by it because i wouldn't hold their views and doctrines ... i had an especially difficult time with my parents whom i loved so much ... But God developed me to His use today by grooming me between a rock, and a hard place ... He groomed me not to fit into the okey-doke of JW's, which subsequently prepared me for not fitting into the okey-doke of todays apostate Christian Church ... And He groomed me not to fit into the world, although God knows i tried ...

Well bless God, today i don't try to fit into no where else but Jesus ... Nobody can be a spokesman for God if they're trying to fit into anything, or anywhere else but Him ...

God bless you and yours my brother in Jesus precious name ... Amen

2004/10/8 16:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy