SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Mystery of Grace Revealed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
makrothumia

Texas

The Mystery of Grace Revealed

The grace of God seemed so mysterious to me for a long time, but it is no longer - light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon me. I who was once in darkness have seen the light of the knowledge of the glory of God and that's where I found grace - IN THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST!

God's grace was personified in the person of Jesus Christ. The GRACE of God so saturated Him that it oozed out of every pore of his human flesh. This is the GRACE that was given unto us even before the world began. Jesus Christ is the GRACE of God, once in human flesh - the ONE FULL of GRACE and TRUTH - now ascended far above all the heavens to FILL ALL THINGS WITH HIS LIFE GIVING GRACE!

When Jesus spoke the GRACE of God poured forth in the form of words blessing the earth with the wisdom and knowledge of God. His very words were SPIRIT AND LIFE - FULL OF GRACE! When men heard Him speak they were hearing the GRACE of God. Every word He spoke was full of grace, saturated with life.

When Jesus touched someone who was ill, the GRACE of God was literally felt and caused sickness to yield to the power of divine GRACE.

When men looked at Jesus they literally saw the GRACE of God in human form. This is the grace that has appeared unto all men. When we've seen Jesus, we've seen the GRACE of God - we've seen the Father.

It's no longer a mystery to me - Jesus Christ, the very GRACE of GOD has become my very life.

makrothumia

2010/2/5 9:49Profile
sojourner7

Omaha, NE

Re: The Mystery of Grace Revealed

So true; in Christ GOD has manifest His grace and
truth, and now HE manifests His Son, Christ in us,
who have this treasure in jars of clay !!

2010/2/5 11:40Profile

Re: The Mystery of Grace Revealed

Quote:
Jesus Christ is the GRACE of God, once in human flesh - the ONE FULL of GRACE and TRUTH

Quote:
Jesus Christ, the very GRACE of GOD has become my very life

Eph 3:2 '... the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: ... 7 ' ... according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Eph 1:19 '... the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [i]him[/i] at his own right hand in the heavenly [i]places[/i],

A possible definition of grace is [i]the power to do the right thing[/i] (Bill Mercer)

2010/2/6 16:36

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy