SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello brethren!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Veronica226

Montana

Hello brethren!

Hello all! My name's Veronica, I'm almost 23 and I'm new here. Actually I've been a "lurker" for about 6 months, downloading sermons and occasionally looking at the forum. After seeing how different this forum is and the godly people on it, it made me want to join. So... here I am!
Maybe sometime I can post my testimony, but it is long and confusing and it is late. Ha, ha. Let's just say that the last 2 years the Lord has caught me on fire for Him like never before and it is really exciting!
Unfortunately my church doesn't like it, so I'm also here to "fellowship" with other passionate believers! I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to get to know ya'll.
God bless!
Veronica

2010/2/4 0:27Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Hello brethren!

Blessings to you Veronica. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

2010/2/4 0:40Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Nice to meet ya Veronica. As sparks fly upward, continue to be on fire for Him. Maybe some dead wood will explode in flame...

2010/2/4 0:51Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

We are so happy to meet you. We look forward to you igniting us a bit too. Peace and blessing to you.

2010/2/4 1:01Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Veronica:

Welcome to SI. I am excited to hear that you are on fire for the Lord. I hope that you will be encouraged on SI. I think you will find that while not everyone here agrees with one another all the time, the common thread seems to be that we are all hungry for more of Him. We would like to hear your testimony.

Travis

2010/2/8 18:17Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Fantastic Veronica! The Lord is awesome! Welcome!!!

2010/2/9 11:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy