SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PRAYING for the SermonIndex Ministry

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Holywarrior

Prayer for SI

"Father God, I want to lift upo Grag and the SI project to you. Bless him abanduntly. Thank you Father for this website. Give him the strength, finances and courage to go on. Protect him from discouragement, disappointment and attacks form the evil one. Fill him above all with Your love. In Jesus name I pray.

Brother in Christ
Holywarrior

2005/1/19 2:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Prayer for SI

Quote:
I want to lift upo Grag and the SI project to you.

Thank you dear brother.. please if the Lord leads keep me and this ministry in your [b]daily[/b] prayers. Bless you all as you pray.

2005/1/19 11:08Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Thank you dear brother.. please if the Lord leads keep me and this ministry in your daily prayers. Bless you all as you pray.

I also feel the need to lift up Bro. Greg in prayer at this time more than ever. I pray that God will use this time to draw him close to Him and that revival will resonate in the college. I pray for manifold protection also to keep him in all facets of this life. I encourage all to pray as God brings him and SI to mind.

God Bless,
-Robert

2005/1/19 11:39Profile
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

Brother, i believe in this ministry. it is a great encouragement to me and others i know. It does indeed bring glory to our Father and it does so with a pure motive.In the short time i have been a member of SI i have been blessed. those of you who are members new or long standing--i encourage--rather urge you--if you have been blessed by, informed by and yes, even rebuked by this ministry--to download the prayer sheet and pray. What better way to even begin to repay the tremendous amount of blessings contained within the sermons and commeradery found within this site than to plead with our Great King on behalf of someone else. He ever lives to make intercession on our behalf, are we not the most Christlike in our prayers when they are for someone else? Thanks for all you do Brother Greg and all connected with Sermon Index-We're praying for you.

2005/1/19 12:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy