SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PRAYING for the SermonIndex Ministry

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 PRAYING for the SermonIndex Ministry

[img align=left]http://www.sermonindex.net/pdf_prayer2.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/prayer2.pdf]Click here to download the prayer list for SermonIndex.net [1.39 MB][/url]

[i]You can download and print off this prayer list and post it somewhere so that you can pray over this ministry when God leds. Your prayers are coveted and much needed brothers and sisters.[/i]

----

NOTE: I am sensing the NEED to gather like-minded intercessors for the purpose of praying for specific needs of this ministry as they arise. If you have a heart for this ministry and would like to be notified when IMPORTANT prayer concerns are happening then just send me your email at: sermonindex@msn.com to be added to the INTERCESSOR LIST.

I believe that prayers made for this ministry are very important. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS LIGHTLY. The devil does not want this ministry to be on the internet accessible to the world, because it is changing people's lives and will continue to do so with more impact as we petition and pray to God. Please COMMIT to praying for this ministry DAILY lifting it before the Lord that He would use it mightly to revive Christians lifes and allow the word of God to spread.
[i]-Greg Gordon (founder of SermonIndex)[/i]

-----------------------

[b]Sermons -[/b] That when people listen and download the sermons that they will hear these messages and be impacted spiritually and driven closer to God in prayer and in relationship with Jesus Christ. That people would be burdened to share these messages on CD with others in their churches and fellowships. Here are some specific prayer points:

-There would be a spirit of CONVICTION when people hear the audio sermons.
-That the recordings would be ANOINTED to impact lifes spiritually.
-Pray that the words sown would go onto GOOD SOIL in people's hearts.

[b]Protection -[/b] In a ministry that gives forth the word of God in truth there is always attacks on it from the spiritual realms of darkness. This demands attention and not for us to be ignorant of the devils schemes towards the underming of this ministry. Praying protection for the computer hardware involved with this endeavor and myself (Greg Gordon) and others who would be involved with the propogation of the messages from SermonIndex. Here are some specific prayer points:

-Protection over the servers with the sermon content that they RUN effiecently.
-Pray that myself (Greg Gordon) am protected from NEGATIVE spiritual influnces.
-That any other individuals are PROTECTED from any spiritual attacks.

[b]Other -[/b] There are many other things that require prayer and its encourage that you pray as the Spirit of God leads you into the various needs of this ministry. Pray that God gets the utmost glory for everything that is done with SermonIndex and that God would grow and expand this ministry in His timing.

-That God would be glorified in everything that happens in and through SermonIndex.
-Pray that God would take care of all the financial needs of this ministry day to day.

----------------------------------------
If you feel led print this out or jot down some requests that you would be able to pray for on a [b]daily basis[/b].

2004/10/7 22:19Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: PRAYING for SermonIndex (prayersheet)

Paticulary right now I would appreciate prayers to my possible moving from my home to either another location in toronto or abroad. I am praying to sense the Lords direction in this so that I may follow His perfect and pleasing Will in all things. This has been a tough time to WAIT but I know the Lord is showing me much please pray.

2004/10/7 22:23Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: PRAYING for the SermonIndex Ministry

An assignment which would constantly provoke to commitment, consistency and faithfulness.
An assignment which would engage the breadth and depth of Christian love.
An assignment which would cause the intercessor to consider the ways of men and the purposes of God.
An assignment which would require maturity as fundament as well as goal.
An assignment recommended.
Lars W.

2004/10/8 5:15Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
An assignment which would constantly provoke to commitment, consistency and faithfulness.

Yes I am hoping for a good consistent group of people from SI to commit to praying for this ministry and through the points on the sheet. I know people are praying but I want to ensure there is consistent prayer for me, the sermons, and the running of the site day to day.

2004/10/8 9:57Profile
lwpray

Sweden

History makers

To engage in prayer back up is a most stimulating and rewarding undertaking.
Some of us are great story tellers. Others are great history makers.
The ones who produce history are the ones worth listening to.
Shall we move along lines of productiveness together, to have some nice items to tell those who will come after us?
Lars

2004/10/8 14:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: History makers

If you have downloaded the pdf and printed it out and posted it in your house please post and let me know you have. It would be great to know that its being used and an useful item in your participation in this ministry.

2004/10/11 21:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: History makers

Quote:
To engage in prayer back up is a most stimulating and rewarding undertaking.Some of us are great story tellers. Others are great history makers. The ones who produce history are the ones worth listening to. Shall we move along lines of productiveness together, to have some nice items to tell those who will come after us?
Lars

Well said Lars.

I do hope that there is a pause at this thread and a consideration taken to support this ministry in intercession first and foremost.
The finances should come with hearts and wills that are tuned to the Lord.

Think it might be easy to pass by and give just a nod, that this should be just one more item on our prayer lists. Or that this is 'just' a website. There is so much going on behind the scenes, in the spiritual realm that I have had but only the slightest glimpse into, but that is more than enough to convince me of the vast effect this is having on the Body all over the world. Not in numbers perhaps, but in depth.

Our leader and brother, Greg Gordon has immersed himself into all that we see and hear and read. And the enemy of our soul's has not sat idly by.

This is eternal business.
A copy posted near by our computers would be a great reminder to support this work of our Lord.

2004/10/12 0:49Profile
kathleen1

Re: PRAYING for the SermonIndex Ministry

Bro. Greg,
I am so grateful, and have benefitted so marvellously from this site. It's a pleasure to pray for you and the labor of the Lord you put forth here. You probably won't know until we get to heaven how many lives the Lord has touched through this ministry. I will be praying for you, brother, dear.
Kathleen

Eph 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Eph 1:16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers,
Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23 Which is his body, the fullness of him that filleth all in all.

2004/11/11 20:39Profile
Didier

Calais, France

Re:

Greetings,

I have printed and put up the pdf, this site seems serious enough. To take the people and the things that are found here seriously should cause us all to be concerned. Anything that will try to glorify the Lord Jesus and favour the advancement of the Kingdom of God WILL be attacked; we must be aware of this. Let us pray.

2004/11/25 2:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Anything that will try to glorify the Lord Jesus and favour the advancement of the Kingdom of God WILL be attacked; we must be aware of this. Let us pray.

Thank you dear brother for printing it out and committing to pray. Yes there is a very serious nature to this site with over 1 million audio sermons going out into peoples computers, onto cds, onto radio stations with a very challanging message of entire consecration to Christ and living for eternity will cause the principalities to take notice. God has had his hand on this ministry mercifully and I contintually re-commit it into His hands soley so that all this work may be done in the Spirit. There is an very strong need for people to pray for myself and the people that hear these audio recordings.

2004/11/25 8:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy