Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for uncle and my mom

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer for uncle and my mom

My Uncle in Georgia Chris is just on the wrong track in his life and has been for a long time, my mom just acts is if their is no hop[e, may you please pray for his salvation and that the Lord will draw him completely to him and that he will change him for the glory of God and nothing else, please keep him in dear prayer. Please also pray for my Patricia, my wife Allyce, my dad Vernon, my brother brad, my sisters mandy, ashley, and jamie. All of them for the Lord to save their souls and to do whatever he can by his grace to save them. Also pray for the list of people i am going to list whether it be health, salvation, burdened by sin or overtaken in a sinful lifestyle, my prayer is that God's holy spirit would bring them to a point where they see their lostness and need of Jesus Christ and become born again by the power of God. Amen. Joel, stan, megan, lisa, christine,mike and bible study, jillian, art, keith and his bible study and church, mt other friend keith Jacobs salvation, kyle, Gail, Bruce, Breanna, Ashley , frank, ariel, erin, my wife and all her realtives, my grandma mary and all her relatives, my church and them finding a pastor and that the Lord would move upon my church to seek the face of God, ryan and jessica, many countless friends of my wifes and mine and people not considered friends that we pray for, Tim who has been seeking for the truth and is very down on his life, my dear friend Angelika for the Lord to comfort her in her time of dear need. Their are many more on my heart, Lord only you know, please pray with me.

2010/1/30 22:31Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: prayer for uncle and my mom

I have asked the Lord to answer your prayer for all these folks. Certainly nobody is impossible. John Bunyan seemed impossible too, but now we have Pilgrims Progress thanks to him.

2010/1/31 0:29Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

If you all don't mind praying for fast healing on my spine it just does not go away. Also pray for the peace of the Lord to be with me during my back injury. Also please pray for the Lord to set me free from the bondage satan has on my life with some of the idols in my heart. The other prayer for me is that the Lord gives me a holy desire for his word more than any desire i have. I was looking at some old pictures of mine and remembered my past sin that i was in with my wife before we were married and i now se all the consequences of that sin with her, I just want the Lord to brin blessings back in my life, i hope he does.

2010/2/2 19:37Profile

Re:

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about your back injury. I will pray.

I believe the bondages of which you are aware, are already broken, if you have honestly prayed over each one of them for that breaking. However, the enemy wants you back, and he will continue to put the screws on, until [u]you[/u] have grown strong enough to experience a level of freedom in those areas, which you feel is glorifying to God. However, it would be naive to imagine temptation will vanish, and to be waiting for that as sign of freedom.

1 Thess 1
8 For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing. 9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, [b]and how [u]ye turned[/u] to God from idols [u]to serve[/u] the living and true God[/b]; 10 [u]And to wait for his Son from heaven[/u], whom he raised from the dead, [i]even[/i] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Luke 17
12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: 13 And they lifted up [i]their[/i] voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. 14 And when he saw [i]them[/i], he said unto them, [u]Go[/u] shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, [u]as they went, they were cleansed[/u]. 15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, 16 And fell down on [i]his[/i] face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

You might find it interesting to read up about how leprosy was dealt with under the Old Covenant, and to think about how it was that some people got it, and, that it spontaneously resolved in some cases. Do you think, perhaps, that some people, after they became leprous, had a change of heart, and that is why then they recovered?

I'm just wondering. The Bible doesn't exactly say that, but we know that God sees the heart, and that is our best hope. He does not leave us alone thinking we are okay if we're not. He keeps on reminding us when there is a problem, until we do whatever it takest to be sorted.

2010/2/3 6:03

Re:

I'm in agreement in your prayer. God bless.

2010/2/3 6:41
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying for all those folks, your back and you. The Lord came to set us free so that we will be free indeed. It warms the Lord so much when we walk in His forgiveness. That's why He came - He didnt die in vane when we walk in forgiveness. We all have fallen short of the glory of the Lord one way or another. But Jesus died for all those fallings short and when we have repented - He says He will remember them as far as the East is from the West. He makes us white as snow. So, with a smile on my face - I say, dont dwell on them. God has erased them from His memory. That is why we can have joy unspeakable and full of glory. I am not as far along as most on this site with my relationship with the Lord but I hope this helps a tad. God continue to bless you as He loves you dearly.

2010/2/3 17:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy