SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : sons of thunder revealed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

sons of thunder revealed

in Lk. 9:54-56 Jesus rebuked the disciples for saying they want to call fire down from heaven. The spirit he was refering to was not the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of the devil is one who wants to destroy lives.

He comes boasting great things and brags on what he has done. Jesus is appointed the judge of the earth. he is to be exalted only. Men and woman must give God all the glory, and take none for themselves. We must stay humble. read Jn.5:30 Jesus is the judge and he waits on the father to even do that. 2Tim. 4:8 here we see that the Lord is a righteous judge. Col. 1:16 He is the creator and only he has the right to destroy for he is creator of all and it is by him and for him, that all things were created.

The purpose for dreams and visions is not for judgement, only to reveal it is coming. It is not in our power to judge. If he were to give us judgement we would not know his will he has to do it.

2010/1/30 13:37Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: sons of thunder revealed

In Matt. 24:24 I like what it says concerning deceivers, it says if it were possible. Meaning it is not possible why?? because the gates of hell will not prevail against the church. In these last hours we must resign to total alegence to Christ. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Jam. 1:8

in Ex.23:2 it says thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil. When the anti-Christ comes many will gather around him. He will be like a magnet because the spirit that is in the world working in the children of disobedience, will take over their minds to cause them to obey him.

There will be a offer to take the mark of the beast 666. Before Jesus came he had a fore runner named John the baptist. Satan will have his fore runners. People are more likely to listen to many who say the same thing. They will say take the mark and worship the anti-Christ.

It is in the scriptures that there will be many anti-Christs. there is one but many with the same spirit.

There will also be the elect who will be like Jesus. They are ready like a bride adorned for her husband, and he will catch them away.

brethren we cannot help it if we love the sheep and want to protect them. It burns within us because we are more full of the Holy Spirit than our own selves.

The Lord shows me that we can do nothing but be his voice saying the Spirit and the bride say come. We cannot convince people to follow Christ on our own. we are the trumpets and the Spirit is the wind. It is the wind that does all redemptive work in the heart. Jesus was the one who went to the cross to purchase our redemption.

If I didn't write these things in love, then I shall become a sounding brass and tinkling symbol. I wish all readers peace in Jesus name. I may add I am so thankful that Jesus loved me to forgive me of sin, I bow the knees to him last night and said Lord help me to remain worthy of such grace. These are tough times, I know I can make it, by sufficiency of grace. Rom.9:8 2Cor.9:8 I wrote that Rom.9:8 verse by accident but the Lord had me leave it.

2010/1/31 12:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy