SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Last Days Are Upon Us - Terry Somerville

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The Last Days Are Upon Us - Terry Somerville

The Last Days Are Upon Us
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer: above all things being fervent in your love among yourselves 1 Peter 4:7

Dear Friends

I have not written much over the last few months. I've been sitting and watching the unfolding events, and asking God for wisdom. You may not be aware of it, but we narrowly missed the formation of a world government last fall. No I am not a conspiracy theorist, yes it is a fact. A bit of explanation is in order.

MANS AGENDA - Create a World Economy and Government
The Copenhagen Climate Conference was much more than a conference where leaders were trying to agree on a solution for global warming. (A fictitious crisis- as I'll explain later) Buried deep in the treaty (that did not get signed) was an agreement to form a world government and economy, a 1% tax, the ceding of national sovereignty over economy, industry and business, and an army to enforce it. Here is a quotation from The Washington Times Oct 25,2009 column by Jeffrey T. Kuhner. He is quoting Lord Christopher Monckton.

"Mr. Monckton points out that, in paragraph 38, Annex 1, the Copenhagen draft calls for a U.N.-created "government" responsible for taxation, enforcement and redistribution. In other words, the draft treaty explicitly demands that the world body erect an international mechanism with the power to impose emission-reduction targets for each country, determine acceptable levels of CO2 and levy global taxes.

The United States would lose control over its environmental policy. Also, it would sign its death warrant as a functioning democracy, enabling the United Nations to administer a fledgling world government possessing the authority to regulate and tax the American economy. The treaty is a sword aimed at the heart of our national sovereignty.

If Mr. Obama signs the Copenhagen treaty, he "will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your prosperity away forever," Mr. Monckton recently told an audience in Minnesota. "I read that treaty and what it says is this: that a world government is going to be created."

GODS AGENDA - His Kingdom On Earth

till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men,
and giveth it to whomsoever he will. Daniel 4:25

The Good News is that the Lord is in control. He knows how to stop a thing until HIS TIME comes. A week before the Copenhagen Conference, the biggest and most under reported scandal of the year broke. An whistle blower exposed the manipulation of climate data by releasing thousands of emails by "climate change elite." You can follow some of this in this video of Lord Monckton. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWe846Y5l0&feature=relat ed
Here is an article from todays Herald Sun as well.

PLEASE DON'T EMAIL ME TO DEBATE CLIMATE CHANGE,
IT'S NOT MY POINT

MY POINT IS that Satan is seeking to rule the earth through one crisis after another. Wicked men will use the economic, security and climate crisis to persuade nations to set up the world economy and government, and bring is a world ruler.

The Lord is in control
Gods timing is established in prophecy
God controls when the anti-Christ comes,
God controls when the world government and economy is set up
God controls when the end comes.
God rules the affairs of men and intervenes.
DO NOT BE AFRAID

THE LORD IS PREPARING HIS END TIMES CHURCH

The changes that are swiftly happening in the church are for the end times preparation of Gods people. The earth will grow darker but we grow more glorious in Him. There are four main changes taking place.

HIS BRIDE
Our hearts are being captivated by His love for us. Love become the motivation in place of selfish agendas. As the worlds ways disillusion us we are becoming pure and holy with eyes for no other than Jesus. His love in us becomes the love we exhibit to the world and each other.

HIS KINGDOM
Knowledge of the Kingdom of God is spreading in the church. The Lord is removing us from the rule of man made kingdom systems to a devotion to His Kingdom.

HIS BODY
As mans kingdom systems give place to Gods ways, the fullness of the Body of Christ can be seen. The giftedness of each part begins to come forth. We allow for every members function. We live as the Body of Christ on earth, and bring forth resurrection life as the new creation people wee are.

HIS TEMPLE
The people of the Lord finally experience being the dwelling place of the Lord. We in Him and He in us. When there is unity and love and holiness in the Body of Christ, the Glory of the Lord can abide on us. That is the key.

“Once more I will shake not only the earth but also heaven.” 27 The expression “once more” signifies the removal of what can be shaken, that is, what he has made, so that what cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful and worship God in reverence and fear in a way that pleases him. 29 For our God is an all-consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:27-29

http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30831&PN=1

2010/1/29 20:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy