· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Site Moderator Moving to British Columbia, Canada

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Site Moderator Moving to British Columbia, Canada

Saints,

On arrival back from my 5 month trip abroad in Germany, UK, India and Nepal. God put in my hear the priority when I get back to canada is to be involved in a strong local church assembly and also to find a place for a home-base as it were for sermonindex. After prayer, counsel and consideration I feel the Lord is leading me to move to British Columbia for this covering.

I do [b]appreciate your prayers[/b] for tomorrow I am leaving to drive through the USA and please pray for no problems at the border and that they would let me through just fine.

I appreciate the prayers and support from saints for this ministry and am excited at all the changes happening and that will be happening in the near future.

"The case of all grace is to be sought in the merits and sufficiency of Christ alone. He must become and remain the only source of our salvation, and must matter and have value for us; he must be effective for us, only in his bloody form on the cross. Because on the cross he himself was baptized with a baptism of blood, and consecrated as the Savior of the world, his name, 'Jesus,' was sealed for us unto all eternity." - Count Zinzendorf

2010/1/27 10:24Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: Site Moderator Moving to British Columbia, Canada

Welcome back to beautiful BC Mr Gordon. We are all very blessed & honoured to have you back. The Lord be with you always :o)

"Be careful of words for they beget either angels or demons" - Elie Wiesel
"No one ever said at the end of his days, 'I have read my Bible too much, I have thought of God too much, I have prayed too much, I have been too careful with my soul.'"- JC Ryle
"Nay, you read of the deceitfulness of satan, yet truly a man's heart is a greater deceiver than he; for he could never deceive a man, if his own heart didnot deceive him."-Matthew Mead

2010/1/27 11:48Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Many blessings to you as you move to the left coast.

2010/1/27 12:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
left coast

It's actually the "right" coast to be on :)

Do pray saints, I am leaving tomorrow morning. Please pray specifically for my border crossing that there would be no problems.

"The case of all grace is to be sought in the merits and sufficiency of Christ alone. He must become and remain the only source of our salvation, and must matter and have value for us; he must be effective for us, only in his bloody form on the cross. Because on the cross he himself was baptized with a baptism of blood, and consecrated as the Savior of the world, his name, 'Jesus,' was sealed for us unto all eternity." - Count Zinzendorf

2010/1/27 13:39Profile
Paul4ester

India

In Prayers Brother.

2010/1/27 14:02Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying, brother Greg!

Jeremiah 29:11-13
<///><

"Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for?"
- epitaph of Leonard Ravenhill

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

2010/1/27 14:21Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brother.

2010/1/27 15:13Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Praying with you and the Saints. God is with you!!!

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Hab 3:18

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

2010/1/27 17:27Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers and sisters. I leave in about 6 hours. Thank you for praying.

2010/1/27 22:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

thank you for praying saints. the border crossing went fine and I am almost traveled through Maine.

2010/1/28 4:10Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy