Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 23 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 23 MORNING

[b]Hope maketh not ashamed.[/b]

I am the LORD: ... they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength. - My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved. - I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed.

God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us; which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus.

ROM. 5:5. Isa. 49:23. Jer. 17:7. Isa. 26:3,4. Psa. 62:5,6. -II Tim. 1:12. Heb. 6:17 20.

2010/1/23 7:37Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy