· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Old Paths Magazine (help needed)!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Old Paths Magazine (help needed)!

Saints,

I am God willing redeveloping the Old Paths and want to assemble a team of people to help work on the issues to see them released faster. If you have skills in writing (editing), proofreading, [b]desktop publishing (design)[/b], translators (for different languages), and other skills do write a reply to this thread or email me at: sermonindex@gmail.com

I believe there are enough saints here that would have a burden to make this happen and see this magazine become a "permanent" blessing to the body of Christ world-wide!

2010/1/22 21:33Profile
flameoffire

Michigan

Re: Old Paths Magazine (help needed)!

Hey Greg,

I have a degree in writing and have worked as a copy editor, editorial assistant etc, and done graphics work (cover etc.) as well as handled the layout for a literary journal. I am very busy at this point, but would love to help however I can.

2010/1/22 22:12Profile
Giggles

I would like to submit my name for prayerful consideration. I could help in writing, editing, or proofreading. Let me know at your convenience Greg.

2010/1/22 22:16Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I would love both of you involved. I want to assemble a whole team of people who can take active leadership in the magazine and those that can "help" as they can.

It would be great for a few people who have alot of time and energy to head this up to get involved. I believe if a whole team assembles this magazine can be taken to the next level as a great resource for the body of Christ.

2010/1/23 7:23Profile
Giggles

Re:

Amen. I'm excited!! Is there a timeline or gameplan on how you want to go about this?

2010/1/23 9:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I will need to get alot more volunteers and those that want more responsibility before going forward with anything.

2010/1/23 10:09Profile
HeartSong

Re:

The Lord has given me gifts, and I am willing to help, but I am not sure which gifts apply here . . .

2010/1/23 10:25Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Greg

My experience is limited to editing a company newsletter, but I am willing and possibly able to help with editing, formatting and design.

2010/1/23 10:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Tremendous brother, the more people who have basic knowledge of things will help. I am still waiting on God for a few people who really are "experts" with publishing and want to head this project up!

2010/1/23 16:12Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy