· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Old Paths Magazine (help needed)!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Old Paths Magazine (help needed)!

Saints,

I am God willing redeveloping the Old Paths and want to assemble a team of people to help work on the issues to see them released faster. If you have skills in writing (editing), proofreading, [b]desktop publishing (design)[/b], translators (for different languages), and other skills do write a reply to this thread or email me at: sermonindex@gmail.com

I believe there are enough saints here that would have a burden to make this happen and see this magazine become a "permanent" blessing to the body of Christ world-wide!

“If Christians around the world were to suddenly renounce their personal agendas, their life goals and their aspirations, and begin responding in radical obedience to everything God showed them. the world would be turned upside down. How do we know? Because that's what first century Christians did, and the world is still talking about it.” - Henry Blackaby

2010/1/22 21:33Profile
flameoffire

Michigan

Re: Old Paths Magazine (help needed)!

Hey Greg,

I have a degree in writing and have worked as a copy editor, editorial assistant etc, and done graphics work (cover etc.) as well as handled the layout for a literary journal. I am very busy at this point, but would love to help however I can.

http://biblereadingproject.com

2010/1/22 22:12Profile
Giggles

I would like to submit my name for prayerful consideration. I could help in writing, editing, or proofreading. Let me know at your convenience Greg.

2010/1/22 22:16Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I would love both of you involved. I want to assemble a whole team of people who can take active leadership in the magazine and those that can "help" as they can.

It would be great for a few people who have alot of time and energy to head this up to get involved. I believe if a whole team assembles this magazine can be taken to the next level as a great resource for the body of Christ.

“If Christians around the world were to suddenly renounce their personal agendas, their life goals and their aspirations, and begin responding in radical obedience to everything God showed them. the world would be turned upside down. How do we know? Because that's what first century Christians did, and the world is still talking about it.” - Henry Blackaby

2010/1/23 7:23Profile
Giggles

Re:

Amen. I'm excited!! Is there a timeline or gameplan on how you want to go about this?

2010/1/23 9:20Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I will need to get alot more volunteers and those that want more responsibility before going forward with anything.

2010/1/23 10:09Profile
HeartSong

Re:

The Lord has given me gifts, and I am willing to help, but I am not sure which gifts apply here . . .

2010/1/23 10:25Profile
wayneman

Michigan

Greg

My experience is limited to editing a company newsletter, but I am willing and possibly able to help with editing, formatting and design.

2010/1/23 10:28Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Tremendous brother, the more people who have basic knowledge of things will help. I am still waiting on God for a few people who really are "experts" with publishing and want to head this project up!

2010/1/23 16:12Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy