Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 22 MORNING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 DAILY LIGHT - JANUARY 22 MORNING

[b]This God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.[/b]

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. - The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance, and of my cup.

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness, for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. - Thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. - Our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. - The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

PSA. 48:14. Isa. 25:1. Psa. 16:5. Psa. 23:3,4. Psa. 73:23 26. Psa. 33:21. Psa. 138:8.

2010/1/22 8:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy