SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Urgent Prayer Needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Joyful_Heart

Urgent Prayer Needed

Prayer warriors, please join me in praying for a young woman with children who is at present having extreme anxiety attacks. Has been having them and going to alcohol to find relief. Join me at the Throne of God to have Divine intervention here. Binding the works of darkness, spirit of torment, confusion & anxiety. Loosening the spirit of peace, direction etc. We pray Faithful Lord for Divine Appointments. People who know You, walk with You into hers and the childrens lives and that the Holy Spirit would prepare her heart to receive all that You have for her and the children. We release intervention, revelation of your love for her and , salvation. In Jesus Precious & Powerful Name. Thank you for all who pray - and thank You Faithful Father, Jesus, the lover of her soul & Awesome Holy Spirit. In Jesus Name. We thank You ahead of time for You are Merciful to all those in need. Amen and Amen. Sheri

2010/1/21 12:21Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Urgen Prayer Needed

I am in agreement with you Joyful_Heart. Where two agree God hears. I have prayed for laborers and deliverance.

God bless you.

2010/1/21 12:41Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Awww, thank you Goldminer. God is faithful and I appreciate you and the saints prayers so much. I just found this place for prayer requests. I will be faithful to pray with others as well for their requests. Again, thank you! Sheri

2010/1/21 13:43Profile
Nellie

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed

My Daughter used to have panic attacks.
It was awful.
She is okay now, and I believe that God touched her.
God Bless
Nellie
Father, Please touch.
You understand.
Draw her unto Yourself Father, in Jesus Name.

2010/1/21 15:20Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Father God, have mercy on her weakness of turning to alcohol instead of you. Lord, I know, I was guilty but you led me out... what you have done for me YOU can do for her!!! Teach her to overcome by the power of the Holy Ghost. If she can't hear right now, send her someone to help lead her to this overcoming life and who can teach her to listen to Your Voice!

There is no help for us in this world, help her see that. If You don't help us, there is no help to be found anywhere. Lord deliver her from the lies that keep her confused and a prisoner of anxiety and whatever else. Let the peeling begin Jesus!! Peel back the lies a layer at a time and shine the Light on them. Amen!! Let hope begin to arise in her by the power of the Spirit - her Comforter.

Touch those children and bring them out with a testamony as well Lord, turn not Your ears away from her children's cries, Jesus!!

We will fail not to give You all the praise Lord... You alone are Holy and You alone make all things new and You alone are able to do what we ask for this mother!! Thank you Lord for hearing everyone's prayers God!!!

2010/1/21 15:21Profile

Quote:
We pray Faithful Lord for Divine Appointments. People who know You, walk with You into hers and the childrens lives and that the Holy Spirit would prepare her heart to receive all that You have for her and the children. Amen

AMEN!

Will be praying, also.

2010/1/21 16:08
Joyful_Heart

Re:

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I have only been able to text her. She is out of State. I texted her about you lovely people who love her and are praying for her.

But wow - the Lord answers my prayers I can only imagine what He will do with such powerful prayers going to the Throne of Grace on hers and the childrens behalf.

I have only had anxiety attacks try to get me a couple of times. But it was nipped in the bud. Glory to God. It was only a tad. It is hard to imagine what torment a full blown one is. She said she felt like she was going to die.

You people are such precious saints. The Lord is teaching me about unconditional love. Dearest to God's heart. And He is putting me in situations where I get to put it into action. Not always easy. They will know us by our love.

Again, bless you all abundantly for your powerful prayers and care. She will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. PS 27 Amen

2010/1/21 17:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy