SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : I would like Brother Ravenhill CDs

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dap23b

I would like Brother Ravenhill CDs

Can some one help me please. I would like some audio CDs of Leonard Ravenhill and Paul Washer and A W Tozer. My email adress is [email protected].

2010/1/19 17:35Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: I would like Brother Ravenhill CDs

Hi dap23b...

If you PM me your name and address, I can send you some via postal mail. Until then, you are welcome to listen to any of these messages here at SermonIndex simply by clicking on them. Some of the most impacting messages are located on the right of your screen listed under SERMON RECOMMENDATIONS. However, I understand that some people might have a slow internet connection and this might prove difficult.

Anyway, let me know which particular messages that you would like. I will send them on typical audio CDs that can be played on most computers, home stereos and automobile stereos.

I pray that you are both challenged and encouraged. Welcome to SermonIndex!

2010/1/19 19:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Hi,

I recommend the best thing to do is to get friends nearby you to help you download and burn them to CDS. I get 10-20 requests like this weekly and I recommend to all of them to find a brother they know that lives in their church to help them out. Even young people who are more proficient with technology.

2010/1/19 20:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy