· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Zac Poonen speaking schedule USA

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Zac Poonen speaking schedule USA

Saints,

here are some upcoming meetings of brother Zac Poonen in the USA:

Zac Poonen will be speaking in the following places in the USA:

February 6th: 4.30 pm and 7 pm - ALCF, Mountain View, CA, (www.alcf.net)
February 7th: 8.30 am and 11 am - ALCF, Mountain View, CA,

February 13th: 9 am to 4 pm - Meetings in Seattle, WA (Contact: Kiran Muthabatulla - 503-312-2580)
February 13th: 6 pm - Romanian Pentecostal Church, 8315 NE 155th, St. Kenmore, Seattle, WA (Contact: Vasile Antemie - 206-406-8182)
February 14th: 10 am - Romanian Pentecostal Church, Seattle, WA
February 14th: 6 pm - Romanian Pentecostal Church, Seattle, WA

February 20th: 4.30 pm and 7 pm - ALCF, Mountain View, CA, USA (www.alcf.net)
February 21st: 8.30 am and 11 am - ALCF, Mountain View, CA, USA (www.alcf.net)

February 26th to 28th: Conference at Austin,TX (Contact Benoy James - 512-694-6089)

March 13th: 4.30 pm and 7 pm - ALCF, Mountain View, CA, USA (www.alcf.net)
March 14th: 8.30 am and 11 am - ALCF, Mountain View, CA, USA (www.alcf.net)

March 19th to 21st: Men's Conference, Loveland, CO ( See: www.rlcfchurch.org) - Registration required

"The preacher who is concerned with gaining a reputation, rising in his profession, is always in bondage. The itch for bigness is a dangerous thing. It has made a castaway of many a man whom God once richly blessed. A man should desire to be neither larger nor smaller than pleases God. Better than that, he should not bother at all about how large or how small but rather how faithful he shall be." - Vance Havner

2010/1/17 22:04Profile
Lysa

East TN (for the time being)

Re: Zac Poonen speaking schedule USA

When Zac is in the United States, does anyone know what it would take to get him to come to their church if it's in a different state?

Since He looked upon me, my heart is not my own. He hath run away to heaven with it. ~ Samuel Rutherford

2010/1/18 8:02Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Hi,

if there is a gap in his schedule that you feel would be good for him to speak at your fellowship I would contact the CFC church directly about this: [url=http://www.cfcindia.com]http://www.cfcindia.com[/url]

"The preacher who is concerned with gaining a reputation, rising in his profession, is always in bondage. The itch for bigness is a dangerous thing. It has made a castaway of many a man whom God once richly blessed. A man should desire to be neither larger nor smaller than pleases God. Better than that, he should not bother at all about how large or how small but rather how faithful he shall be." - Vance Havner

2010/1/22 21:31Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Zac Poonen speaking schedule USA

I will make an effort to attend the meetings in Mountain View. That is just a few miles from my house.

BTW...it will be interesting to hear Brother Zac speak here since the congregation of ALCF (Abundant Life Christian Fellowship) is going through a situation in which the pastor quietly resigned due to "moral failure" and some staff pastors previously acknowledged to the local newspaper that their numeric growth is partially due to a Church decision to not dabble into controversial subjects from the pulpit (like abortion, homosexuality, etc...).

I hope that Brother Poonen can impart some words of wisdom to a hurting congregation and a seemingly bewildered staff.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
<///><

"Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for?"
- epitaph of Leonard Ravenhill

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

2010/1/22 21:52Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

this is a reminder for these meetings. Please do plan to come and call ahead if you are going to hear brother zac.

2010/1/26 12:53Profile
TruthNLove

California

Re:

Lord willing I will make it on Feb 6. at Mt View.Thanks for posting, I would have never known.

2010/1/26 14:27Profile
Santana

Re:

I wish I could go but it's too far.

Why don't these speakers ever come to New York City?? ;)

Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? - John 4:29

2010/1/26 15:57Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I am hoping to be at the Feb 13-14th meetings in seattle! God willing.

2010/1/26 17:45Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I am planning on attending these meetings for this day:

[b]February 13th: 9 am to 4 pm - Meetings in Seattle, WA (Contact: Kiran Muthabatulla - 503-312-2580).[/b]

I am finding out the address for the event or if someone has already called and found out please post it here.

who else will be coming? I would love to meet some brethren from the area.

2010/2/4 23:57Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

here are the details for the meetings I will be going to:

February 12th - 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
At Fellowship of Christ Witnesses
2011 152nd Ave NE, Redmond WA

February 13 - 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(Lunch will be provided on Saturday, 13th)
At St Peters United Methodist Church
17222 NE 8th Street, Bellevue WA 98008.

2010/2/5 10:49Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy