SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Keith Daniel Meetings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
oldbooks4u

Keith Daniel Meetings

Bro. Keith Daniel preached four times at my church this past weekend (Old Paths Bible Baptist in Clarendon, NY) and what a blessing it was! This is the fifth year in a row, I think, that we've had Bro. Keith preach in our church. If you have not heard that man of God, you need to.

After getting to know him and his family personally over the last five years I don't hesitate to put him in the same "league" with all the "greats" like Wesley, Whitefield, Moody, Spurgeon, et al. Keith Daniel is a very humble, holy man of God who preaches the truth without compromise. What makes his preaching and life so powerful is that it oozes with DIVINE LOVE. When you hear him you find yourself longing for the walk with God that he has. Please pray for him as he continues his preaching schedule through our country. God bless.

Paul
paulmiller@christianasbookshelf.com

2004/10/5 11:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Keith Daniel Meetings

Quote:
Bro. Keith Daniel preached four times at my church this past weekend (Old Paths Bible Baptist in Clarendon, NY) and what a blessing it was! This is the fifth year in a row, I think, that we've had Bro. Keith preach in our church. If you have not heard that man of God, you need to.

Brother Paul, thanks for sharing I was hoping to come down to your church to hear mr daniel but I had an engagement in California for a week. I fully agree with you there is something special about this man! He is very sold out to God as others in the past and the Lord is definetly using him to bring the world to God. We as brothers and sisters in the faith need to support brother Daniel by our prayers. Let us prayers be the road layed down upon which he treads.

Here is the thread with the speaking schedule for others interested, it would also make a good prayer sheet to pray for each meeting:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3133&forum=12&0]Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2004[/url]

2004/10/5 12:00Profile
oldbooks4u

Re:

Brother Greg,

I wish you could have come. You are only three hours from our church. Lord willing, he'll be back next year. Where do you fellowship in Toronto?

Everyone reading this needs to pray for him often. He's and his family are in the Devil's crosshairs for sure. Satan hates such a man as this. He would not want me boasting on him so much because he's so humble, but I do believe that we are seeing and hearing a man that will have books written about him some day. God help all of us to have such a walk with God. Then perhaps revival can come!!! Praise the Lord.

Bro. Paul
paulmiller@christianasbookshelf.com

2004/10/5 12:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I wish you could have come. You are only three hours from our church. Lord willing, he'll be back next year. Where do you fellowship in Toronto?

I have been going to Knox Presbyterian Church for 7 years but of late I have found barely any true fellowship in the Son Jesus Christ at this church. I am prayerfully considering moving on to another fellowship somewhere, even moving to the USA.

2004/10/5 12:22Profile
oldbooks4u

Re:

Bro. Greg,

You are more than welcome to visit Old Paths, if you like. You can read more about us here: http://www.opbbc.org. We'd love to meet you. Lord bless.

Paul

2004/10/5 13:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy