SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Paul Sheppard. Should you remove messages from the fallen?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Silo

Paul Sheppard. Should you remove messages from the fallen?

Does anybody know who Paul Shepard is? He's a big pastor on New York City radio. (church in California) He's constantly on but now he resigned due to moral failure. I just want to know if he was the real deal?

His website took off all the messages. Do you agree with that?

http://www.enduringtruth.org/

2010/1/8 9:51Profile
JCGarc55

Re: Paul Sheppard. Should you remove messages from the fallen?

i use to listen to his messages on the radio and visited ALCF before. His messages did bless me from time to time. Within the last year, he had his church join the Willow Creek Association (Bill Hybels) which is a seeker sensitive program where you can download field tested sermons, skits, etc. A few months ago, in an article in the Mountain View Voice, someone on the church staff attributed their growth to avoiding political topics. These were a few warning signs for me. Based off his previous messages and convictions, these actions didn't seem to reconcile with what I understood this ministry to be about. Something happened along the way. I'm not sure when the moral failure happened, but I think the timing of it would be the determining factor about taking down his messages..

Lastly, please remember this man's family in your prayers and also the church.

2010/1/14 16:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy