SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

Dear Grace

How is Leo doing? I just wanted to let you know that we miss him here on the forum and look forward to his coming back real soon. Your family is in our prayers and thoughts.

God Bless and keep you both :)
maryjane

2010/1/6 14:29Profile
nasekom

Dublin,Ireland

Re:

I will pray for Leo and your family.

2010/1/6 14:39Profile
chapel

Re: Please Pray

Was just thinking about our brother Leo, wondering where he has been. I'm praying and will continue to pray for you dear brother and your family.

May our Lord Jesus heal and keep you in His strength.

2010/1/6 19:41Profile
Leo_Grace

Re:

The surgeon found cancer in the abdomen. Leo will be on Total Parenteral Nutrition for a long time. He will be re-started on chemo as soon as he is physically able.

I read him your messages (he laughed) and he thanked all of you for your prayers.

He is now able to sit. He continues to praise God and trust His Wisdom. He said, the basis of God's action is perfect love, we need not fear.

In Him,
Grace

2010/1/7 23:34Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

With you Leo. Praying for your my friend.

2010/1/8 0:02Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Dear Grace

Thank you for letting us know how Leo is doing. Please know that we here are praying for him still and will continue to seek the Lord on his behalf. I pray you will both just draw on the strength of our Lord, remember He loves you both so very much.

God bless you and your family
maryjane

2010/1/8 0:22Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

We are continuing in prayer, sister.

2010/1/8 0:23Profile

Re:

Hi Grace

How are you coping with this?

I am trying to think of something inspirational to say and all I can say is, I am praying that Gods will be done in Leo.

Oh God work your work, Oh Father, glorify your name through Leo. Oh Jesus, precious Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Let God arise and your enemies be scattered. In Jesus name we rebuke that cancer.

Snuffy

2010/1/8 9:06
Leo_Grace

Re:

Leo is now able to sit longer without getting tired. He is also able to walk to the restroom, his bag was removed. He told me, he feels stronger today than yesterday. I praise God for everything.

God's comfort is real. He gives our family peace beyond our ability to comprehend. Leo reminds me everyday to trust in the wisdom of God, because His thoughts are higher than our thoughts and His ways are higher than our ways. It helps me a lot (helps me cope) to know that he continues to trust God completely, he is not anxious about anything, he never complains about his sufferings.

Thank you SI brothers and sisters for praying.

2010/1/10 11:59Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re:

Precious Grace

Several years ago a woman shared with me that her son had studied to be a meteorologist. In the course of that study he had to go up in one of the airplanes that flew into hurricanes. He told her when he got on the plane they buckled him in with something like a six-point harness and made sure he was securely fastened.

The plane took off and the flight was smooth until they began to enter the edges of the storm. The closer they got to the center the more the turbulence increased until he felt as if the very fabric of the plane would come apart. Had he not been securely buckled he would have been seriously injured.

But when they entered the center ... the turbulence stopped and there was incredible peace and beauty. He told her it was like a child's kaleidoscope constantly changing each scene more beautiful than the last. And oh what peace!

I have often thought of this as the storms of life crash around threatening the very fabric of my life and faith. Yet when we stay close to the Lord there is that incredible, unfathomable, unexplainable peace that you are experiencing. The storm is still there but what peace!

I continue to pray for you, Leo and your family. May you continue to know His peace as you are the fragrance of Him to those around in the midst of this momentary trial.
REJOICE! =)
Mary

2010/1/10 13:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy