SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for Mick Freeborn

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Thank you to both of you for continued prayers.

2010/1/13 17:14

Re:

Greetings praying saints,

Praise report:
While Mr. Freeborn does have some kidney damage, it is not affecting him now and is only something for them to consider possibly treating in the future after he has completely recovered.

Prayer needs:
Mr. Freeborn is still not sleeping very well. It is hoped that when they move him out of ICU (within the next day or two) that his sleeping will improve.

Pray for cheaper tickets to be found for flying the rest of the family up to Alaska. Money/airline miles have been provided to fly the six children up there from Missouri. They're finding it challenging to find enough seats on one plane that are reasonably priced.

Thank you for praying, please continue!

In Christ,
Joy

2010/1/14 17:49

Re:

Mr. Freeborn is out of ICU and is walking around and has even held baby Calvin! Praise the Lord for the rapid improvement he is making. Yesterday there was some concern about the functioning of one of his lungs; we have not heard the results of the x-ray taken last night. Thank you for praying to the Lord for this family, and also praising the Lord for His great mercies towards them. Please continue!

2010/1/16 10:21
Leo_Grace

Re:

Praise the Lord!

2010/1/16 11:30Profile
Nellie

Re:

Thank-you for the wonderful news about Brother Freeborn.
God still answers Prayer.
God Bless you all, and keep you.
Nellie

2010/1/16 14:12Profile

Re:

The latest update on Mr. Freeborn is to pray for healing for his kidneys or for whatever is causing his blood pressure to rise. It is very important for his blood pressure not to rise.

The Lord is giving both Mr. and Mrs. Freeborn many opportunities to talk with people and testify of the Lord's great works. Pray for continued strength and grace for the ministry that the Lord is giving this family right now in Alaska.

God does indeed still answer prayer! It really is a miracle that he is still alive. Many people have died from aneurysms less serious then this one. Praise God for His mercies to this family!

Thank you for your continued prayers.

~Joy

2010/1/18 23:31

Re: Please pray for Mick Freeborn

Dear Joy,

As the vascular system heals, which may include (amazingly) new blood vessels (tiny ones), the blood pressure should even out. Damage to kidneys also causes the BP to rise, but, the rest of the vascular system will try to compensate at a level compatible with health.

Not being able to sleep is, classically, a sign of natural convalescence, and may last several weeks. It's an important part of the healing process, partly exacerbated by the necessary little naps taken at other times of the day, which should [i]not[/i] be discouraged.

Praise God!

2010/1/19 7:07

Re:

Hello everyone,

Mr. Freeborn is out of the hospital, praise the Lord! He was released last night. Pray for his blood pressure to stay normal and for continued healing and strength for his body.

Rejoicing in the wonderful works of the Lord!

~Joy

1IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:

2To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,

3Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.

4For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

5O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.

Psalm 92:1-5

2010/1/22 21:37
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re:

Lam 3:22-23
The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. {They} are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

Great is Your faithfulness O Lord! All praise and glory to You!
REJOICE! =)
Mary

2010/1/22 22:27Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

This is the first I have seen this post. I am praying.

I am from Alaska, lived there for 38 years until 1994.

Praise God for such wonderful answered prayers.

2010/1/22 23:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy