SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Saddleback Pastor Requests Nearly $1 Million in 2 Days

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Saddleback Pastor Requests Nearly $1 Million in 2 Days

Quote:
Why [else] do you think he was invited by Barack Obama to speak at his congressional whatever?

Well, possibly because he's a highly esteemed 'inclusive church' protagonist, who advises Tony Blair's [mutual co-operation between multi-] 'Faith Foundation'? I could be wrong, though.

2010/1/1 14:50

Re: Saddleback Pastor Requests Nearly $1 Million in 2 Days

As much as Rick Warren has crossed over the line in the past 10 years, one of the worst incidents occurred in his inauguration prayer that he gave:

This is the part of the prayer that is not only offensive to me, but Jesus Christ, the Messiah.

I humbly ask this in the name of the one who changed my life—Yeshua,[color=000000][b] ‘Isa,[/color][/b] Jesus [Spanish pronunciation], Jesus—who taught us to pray:

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil,

for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.

Amen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[color=000000][b]Isa is not[/color][/b] Jesus Christ from the Bible.[color=000000][b] Isa is the jesus of Islam, who helps Alah kill all of the Christians and Jews.[/color][/b]

In his desperate search for "inclusiveness", to bring all beliefs into the "church", Rick has now gone way over the line. This shortfall in donations at Saddleback is only the beginning for Pastor Rick Warren, as he prepares Saddleback and other Churches that have embraced the Purpose Driven Model to march into the Great Tribulation, under the authority of the False Prophet.

Sincerely,

Walter

2010/1/1 17:03
Giggles

Re:

Kind of an old thread now, BUT Rick did get the money...and a little more...$2.4 million.

http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=11760508

2010/1/8 17:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy