SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : False Teachers with False Doctrine

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

False Teachers with False Doctrine

How is the Christian to respond to those that say they are Christian, but reject the Word of God, the Bible?

We are to pray for them, that is a given. However, if they continue in their error, we are commanded to call them out and expose them, and give them the opportunity to repent, and return to the Lord.

That is the pupose of this post, in regards to a prolific poster on many threads, Deepthinker. Who is? What is he?

Is he a threat to the body of Christ?

I believe he is, and that is why I have posted this here.

[color=990000][b]To Deepthinker:[/color][/b]

As I examine the many posts on this thread, in the Subject Matter of Scripture and Doctrine, I think back to our many "conversatons" about this subject. When you first joined Sermonindex, I was in deep prayer for you, and we had many conversations about Scripture & Doctrine, and what you really think about it. In fact, I have a great idea. Since you have told me that you totally reject Scripture and Doctrine, that is found in the Bible, why not ask the Moderators to set up a new Subject matter called “False Doctrine and False Scripture for the False Church”, with you as the Moderator. If they ask for your qualifications, I can help you in that regard.

Below, you will find several of our many conversations on this issue of where you stand on Sound Scripture & Sound Doctrine. By looking these over, they will immediately that you personally qualify to moderate the False Doctrine and False Scripture of the False Chrurch:

These are some of the highlights of your statements:

1. [color=990000][b]As regarding Church attendance. I don't go. There is not a man that is worthy enough to sit under.

You will call it rebellion, and maybe your right. But I truly don't know a man who has the "truth" (and I am not talking about bible prophecy, there is more to the bible besides that subject).[/color][/b]

2. [color=990000][b]I've sat under great men. Men that deserved respect because they weren't looking for it. No, in order for me to be in Church, I have to be the Pastor.[/color][/b]

3. [color=990000][b]So it is with me saying that I don't go to church. Oh yes, I know the "law" says for me not to forsake the assembly but I am compelled to obey the Spirit of God, after all He is the one doing the leading. I know you won’t understand any of this. [/color][/b]

4. [color=990000][b]I was seeking Him in prayer and fasting almost 10 years ago when He began to open the word up to me in regards to what I have been spouting. Especially Daniel 9:27. I was about 2 weeks in the fast and believe me brother I had no desire or interest in bible eschatology, in fact I avoided such things because I just wanted to know the LORD. That was my intent when I started the fast, to know Him more intimately.

My brother I would give eschatology up in a moment. As you know I am not educated or old enough or suited to teach such a subject, there are much better qualified men who can do the job far better than I could. But I am compelled to move forward with this, call it a zeal call it error.

But I will seek the LORD again prayer and fasting not to know more about Revelation but to know Him intimately. I never wanted any of this, never!! It's more of a burden, I just want to know the LORD. [/color][/b]

5. [color=990000][b]Another Gospel?

Them's fighten words brother! (haha)

Another gospel that Paul preached was a mixture of law and grace, to draw the individual under condemnation which we have been freed from by walking after the Spirit and not after the flesh.

Not another gospel my brother, rather a correct interpretation of bible prophecy. What you fail to understand is the language in which God spoke through the prophets concerning Matthew 24 and the Apostles writings and the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ whom John received while he was on the Island of Patmos.[/color][/b]

[b]My post to you:[/b]

waltern wrote:
Hello, Deepthinker:

You never mentioned a Church. Do you attend a Bible Believing, Bible Teaching Church each Sunday, and attend a midweek Bible Study? If not, why not? This is a necessity, especially for a newer believer.

We are told to "Test the Spirits, to see whether they are of God"

This is from John Piper, and relates to the subject matter here, that the Lord has placed on my heart for you:

Test the Spirits to See Whether They Are of God

http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/Sermons/ByDate/1985/488_Test_the_Spirits_to_See_Whether_They_Are_of_God/

Listen | Download | Podcast

[b]Your Response to me:[/b]
Re: Re: Re: An Olive Branch

Amen and Amen

[color=990000][b]As regarding Church attendance. I don't go. There is not a man that is worthy enough to sit under.

You will call it rebellion, and maybe your right. But I truly don't know a man who has the "truth" (and I am not talking about bible prophecy, there is more to the bible besides that subject).[/color][/b]

They are all into this seeker sensitive, purpose driven madness. There maybe one that is not, but he is too far out of the city.

[color=990000][b]I've sat under great men. Men that deserved respect because they weren't looking for it. No, in order for me to be in Church, I have to be the Pastor.[/color][/b]

I have heard the stuff they are teaching today, pure nonsense, you can't fellowship under that regime, my cup would run over and spill out into the aisle crying out against it. My bones would burn within me to say a word of reproof.

If the LORD told you to take a harlot and sleep with her, would you do it?

You'd balk at the idea, you'd question the LORD and believe me people would question you.

Well God told one of the prophets to do just that. We agree with it because we have read about it and know why it was written. But think of the poor guy who just got the command to do it. The law says not to and yet here God is saying, "go take a harlot". He is in a quandary.

Lets say you finally yielded and obeyed. Do you think your reputation would last long in the community, in your church? Nay, you'd be ostracised, cut off from all fellowship. You'd look up at God and say, "Why did you do this to me?".

[color=990000][b]So it is with me saying that I don't go to church. Oh yes, I know the "law" says for me not to forsake the assembly but I am compelled to obey the Spirit of God, after all He is the one doing the leading.

I don't expect you to understand any of this.[/color][/b]

Most Sincerely

DT
Quote:

7/17/09

[b]My email to you, Deepthinker:[/b]

waltern wrote:
Hello, Deepthinker

I would like to give you some fatherly advice. I am sure that I am old enough to be your father, and maybe old enough to be your grandfather. I have one granddaughter who is 19 years old.

Anyway, the advice the I would give you is to find a good, Bible believing, Bible teaching Church in your area, that relies on the King James Bible. If you need help in finding one, let me know at my email address, and I will do my best to find one for you.
My email address is [email protected]

Also, start spending at least one hour a day in “Together Time” with the Lord, each morning, before it is light. Go into a room by yourself, and spend an hour by reading back the Scriptures to the Lord. As you read a verse here are some questions for you to ask the Lord, as you meditate on each verse:

A Promise to claim?

A sin to avoid?

A warning to heed?

Command to obey?

Good example to follow?

Bad example to shun?

New thoughts about God the Father?

New thoughts about God the Son?

New thoughts about God the Holy Spirit?

Fresh insight into the person of Satan?

Freah insight into Satan’s cruel goals?

Fesh insight into Satan’s cruel devices?

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed
(James 1:22, 25.

God bless you, Brother

Walter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[b]your response to me:[/b]

Quote:

DeepThinker wrote:
Who could argue against that fatherly advice? Thank you.

I spend a lot of time with Him and I do mediate on His word. But we can all spend more time with Him.

But I know what your saying and why the advice. "If I am spending all this time with Him and I am mediating on His word, how is that I am getting into error?" I can understand such a question.

[color=990000][b]I was seeking Him in prayer and fasting almost 10 years ago when He began to open the word up to me in regards to what I have been spouting. Especially Daniel 9:27. I was about 2 weeks in the fast and believe me brother I had no desire or interest in bible eschatology, in fact I avoided such things because I just wanted to know the LORD. That was my intent when I started the fast, to know Him more intimately.

My brother I would give eschatology up in a moment. As you know I am not educated or old enough or suited to teach such a subject, there are much better qualified men who can do the job far better than I could. But I am compelled to move forward with this, call it a zeal call it error.

But I will seek the LORD again prayer and fasting not to know more about Revelation but to know Him intimately. I never wanted any of this, never!! It's more of a burden, I just want to know the LORD. [/color][/b]

God Bless Brother

In sorrow

Your Brother
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[b]My post to you on 7/20/2009[/b]

waltern wrote:
Deepthinker wrote:

"I don't expect you to understand any of this"

Walter responds:

Yes, I could very well understand what you said "if" (a big IF) the doctrine that you posted was right on. The problem is, it is NEVER right on. What you bring here, on Sermonindex, is another gospel.

Sincerely,

Walter

[b]Your Response to my post, that none of the doctrine that you post ever agrees with Scripture:[/b]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: An Olive Branch

[color=990000][b]Another Gospel?

Them's fighten words brother! (haha)

Another gospel that Paul preached was a mixture of law and grace, to draw the individual under condemnation which we have been freed from by walking after the Spirit and not after the flesh.

Not another gospel my brother, rather a correct interpretation of bible prophecy. What you fail to understand is the language in which God spoke through the prophets concerning Matthew 24 and the Apostles writings and the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ whom John received while he was on the Island of Patmos.

Jesus was born under the law. The things He spoke were in parables and similitude's. Those who heard him didn't understand what He was saying, even the Apostles were left scratching their heads wondering. Jesus spoke like an old testament prophet using figurative language because He was under the law which was still in effect until his sacrifice on the cross.

When Jesus said if your hand offend thee, cut if off. Does He mean to cut your hand off? Does He mean to pluck out your eyes? Does He mean to hate your Father and Mother, when the command says to honour them?

Does He mean to take up your cross a wooden beam? Is Jesus a baby lamb? Is the word of God really a seed that men plant in soil?

Of course not. They all are principles to which we must learn from spiritually.

Jesus said, If your eye be single than is your body full of light. Men are not Cyclops, we don't have single eyes, but He was speaking about something else.

Thus when He spoke about the Sun turning black, He was drawing the same language from the Old Testament prophets used. They said the same things.

I used to believe and teach a post tribulation rapture. I am glad that I don't anymore, there is not word of truth in it. I pray that you'll see it.

Blessings

DT [/color][/b]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Walter

2009/12/31 10:40

Re: False Teachers with False Doctrine

Moderators... We have a brother who has consistently demonstrated a lack of any compassion whatsoever to the people on this forum. It's all in black and white for us to read. Wrong and hurtful accusation upon accusation and now we have a whole thread demonstating the true spirit of their intention. This is not a forum for a Grand Inquisition and quite frankly the consistency of error and lack of fruit is simply astounding. Here we have another situation when a brother has confided in another only to be stabbed in the back and called a heretic. There's is only one place I can think of where such an action would come from.... and it's not a good place at all.

2009/12/31 10:49

Re:

"But I will seek the LORD again prayer and fasting not to know more about Revelation but to know Him intimately. I never wanted any of this, never!! It's more of a burden, I just want to know the LORD." Deepthinker

This is not a statement of a false teacher or heretic. Deep Thinker, we know you and love you. This nonsense here says more about the instigator than yourself.

Moderators..... again someone needs to stop the bleeding!!!

2009/12/31 11:01

Re: False Teachers with False Doctrine

walter, this isnt right, or righteous....the onus of your post, in fact, my prayer is that you DONT stumble this brother "Deepthinker" by such accusations, and the hurt caused by private communications being revealed.

its not right, its just not. I pray our moderators take just action.

walter, i've wanted to ask you a question....why is it that you almost always sign off with "sincerely"? I've never seen you sign off with "love, walter"...or "in Jesus' love, walter".........I guess if you arent LED to sign off with that, or dont have such Waters coursing thru your heart, it would be false....but I've always been curious, because for all the bandwidth you consume on this forum, I rarely see you zero in on the word, "love"....why is that, older brother, why?

sincerely, in Jesus' love, neil (praise God for Messiah! His Blood says everything.)

2009/12/31 11:03
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

Walter,

I've been wondering. Somewhere along the trail of your Christian walk, or somewhere in your past, were you deeply hurt?

And from then till now, have not been able to find the Grace of Jesus to commit it all to Him, and come out of that hurt with tender and forgiving heart, a broken and a contrite heart?

What happened, Walter?

2009/12/31 11:16Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

This is sad.

2009/12/31 11:57Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

This thread is also being locked.

Please do not create anymore threads on this subject.

Brother Paul

2009/12/31 12:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy