Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
There you go again! Speaking about somebody you know nothing about! You're the one that will stand at the judgement throne of God and give an account. I'd be fearful.

I was actually speaking in quite general terms sharing concern over principles that I have laid out. I didn't say that Swaggart filled all the criterion but I as a believer can be concerned how his ministry and life and being potrayed to the public.

2004/10/4 15:56Profile
StephenYork

Re: Jimmy Swaggart

Hello, again, Saints!

Well...well...well.

It is interesting to see the response. I suggest that those who are disturbed with Bro. Swaggart, pray for him. The blood of Christ cleanses people from all sin. This includes those believers who sin. I John deals with all of this.

I am reminded of how many servants of God failed at one time or another, according to the Bible, and God forgave and used them. Interesting.

Well...take care and God bless.

Stephen York

2004/10/4 17:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It is interesting to see the response. I suggest that those who are disturbed with Bro. Swaggart, pray for him. The blood of Christ cleanses people from all sin. This includes those believers who sin. I John deals with all of this.

Yes brother Stephen I think that is the best way to leave this thread is its intended purpose to pray for leaders and events. I am [b]locking this topic[/b] and if people want to discuss about Swaggart himself you will have to use email and private messaging. I think to leave this as it is will be useful for prayer-ers to sense the need.

2004/10/4 20:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy