SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : lifeof a christian

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
samraj

bangalore

lifeof a christian

The life of a christin can be better understood if we once go through the book "the piligrims progress" written by John Bunyan,who lived before three centuries .This day am feel worthless deal with a topic as this ,but stilli wish to move forward with the grace i have.My dear brothers in christ it's hard for the world to accept the fact that the whole human race sinned against the holy God and offended his heart,do we as christians beleive that we where once enemies of God lived in sin,still unmatured christins whomare weak and ignorant of the Knowledge of God show few difference compared with the world .This article is written to promote genuine christianity .

STAGES OR MILSTONES OF A CHRISTIAN

1.SALVATION IS THE BASIC OR FIRST STEP IN A CHRISTIAN'S LIFE

Salvation by grace plays a very great role in a christians life because it primary work of the spirit to make us friends and sons of God through Christ.But still salvation is considered as the easiest thing that can ever happen in the church by our modern evangelists but in contrary i say it is the toughest work,because the arch enemy of our soul satan with all his power will try to stop a person from really getting saved from hell fire.so many christians assume to be saved but they are not yet,there is such a delusion invaded the church that the people beleive them selves to be saved by repeating few prayers of faith which is said by the preacher at the altar call,flee from this delusion or confusion .salvation is by the grace of God which has been bestowed upon us in christ jesus,we can interpret it as the undemanding love of God in eternity towards us by choosing us when we have not done any favour to him or had any righteousness.am i saved or are you saved is a question which need to repeat in our hearts all through our life ,it will promote self examination ,confession of sins ,repentance ,holiness and faithfullness.when a preson is truly saved is called righteous who have the inheritance of christ.If a man is truly saved he at no cost can be lost because christ says no one can pluck you out of my hands ,no one pluck you out of my Father's hand (john 6th and 10TH chapters)

salvation has three components in it that is justification ,sanctification and glorification

Quote:
romans 8

2.DESIRE FOR HOLY LIFE

once if a preson is truly saved he gets a sense a live holy ,every day he will renounce sin and repent for the same .still desiring a holy life in a sinful world is the sure sign of divine life expressing out .His dailt activities will change ,behaviour will change,the whole mind set will turn upside down.so the psalmist says My soul paneth as a dear panteh for water(psalms 42),early i the morning do i seek you,my soul followeth hard after thee(psalms 61)

3.TRAILS AND TEMPTATIONS

As long as a christian lives in this world he is always prone to hardships ,temptations ,critics,oppostion.
world ,flesh and satan will work hard to drag the person out from the communion with God.A christian may fall serveral times but he will get up,there may be dark periods that he may not undersatnd or feel the presence of God in his life ,he may shed tears and even feel God has forsaken him ,but my dears think of David ,apostle peter,of the history of israel how gracious was our LORD GOD "YAHWEH" WILL HE NOT EXTEND HIS MERCIES TO OUR LIVES TOO.

4.OVERCOMING LIFE

At this stage a christian bemes completely aware of his weakness and failures and surrenders his all in all to christ.prayer becames his greatest pleasure,bible reading is like God replying back to his heart cry,church life is considered equal famalial life ,future is like a goldenn time 'cause he can meet his beloved (christ)for whose sake he lost his money ,status,friends ,loved ones ,health as apostle paul saya i considered every thing loss for christ(philipians 3),saints rejoiced in christ even by giving up their lives "who shall seperate us fromthe love of christ either tribulation or sorrows or swordor huger or nakedness ,he goaes on to say that neither death nor life or any other new creatures shall not be able to seperate us fromthe love of christ which is in christ jesus our lord.THUS A CHRISTIAN BECOMES AN OVERCOMER AND HE ALSO RECEIVES ALL THE BLESSING PROCLAIMED FOR ANY OVERCOMER IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION

I PRAT THAT GOD WILL SHOULD LEAD US TO THIS LEVEL WHEN SEEK NOTHING IN THIS WORLD ,"WHOMHAVE IN HEAVEN BUT THEE? AND THERE IS NONE UPON THIS EARTH THAT I DESIRE BESIDES THEE ,FOR MY FLEH AND MY HEART FAILETH BUT GOD IS THE STRENGHT OF MY LIFE AND MY PORTION FOR EVER.(PSALMS 72:25,26) AMEN

2009/12/25 16:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy