SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Weather

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

The Weather

Here is a link to a weather map that shows a satellite image of the water vapor movement over the United States. I just love watching how the Lord effortlessly moves over the land - changing things withersoever He would have them to be.

[url=http://www.weather.gov/sat_loop.php?image=wv&hours=24]http://www.weather.gov/sat_loop.php?image=wv&hours=24[/url]

It takes a few minutes to load all 24 images so that you can see the effect. It is over a 24 hour period.

2009/12/25 13:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The Weather

Amen! the scary thing is man is making vapor clouds now to change weather patterns and try and control things.

But I am sure they are just making it worse! What an awesome God we serve.

2009/12/25 13:28Profile
HeartSong

Re:

They have been doing this for some time - seeding clouds and such. I suspect that some of the severe droughts and flooding that we have been having are the result of our attempts to manipulate things. It would be right that the Lord let us pay the price for our own greed and foolishness. It is always when we try to manipulate things to our own advantage, rather than waiting upon the Lord and relying upon His providence, that things go wrong.

2009/12/25 13:41Profile

Re:

Well, talking of weather, I just shoveled the drive. Had about two foot drifts in places. I also discovered I am not as young as I used to be :).........Frank

2009/12/25 16:02
HeartSong

Re:

I had some three foot drifts - and a very long driveway.

2009/12/25 21:50Profile

Re:

Hey Frank, you have snow in Kansas?

2009/12/25 22:21
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: The Weather

Very fascinating.

Last year we had a bad drought. This year our rainfall was 18 inches above normal as of two weeks ago! We had very little sunshine this month and it is hurting our tomato crop bad - the plants need sun with the end result being the flowers are not setting fruit...

Thanks for posting the link to this website - I will be watching it more.

ginnyrose

2009/12/26 0:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy