SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Sad & Disappointing Experience

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Dear Procyon, All moderators have asked you to not continue this, brother Greg Gordon said

Quote:
I would ask that in the future you would rather speak words of edification to the body of christ and not tear down "names" of men before other "men". Such things we will be accountable to before God.

And since i have not heard this message you speak of i can not evaluate the "truth" to what you say, I do sense your spirit is wrong and also that you refuse to listen to the advice given by several people.

Different men go about it different ways, Brother K.P may ask for an offering and we can find biblical support for that, another example is Zac Poonen who determined he would never ask for an offering. Both i am confident love God with all their heart and seek to serve the Lord with the wisdom given to both in their ministry. That some charismatic people have taken offerings into an extreme and made a cult of it dont exclude the real offerings the word speaks about, just as some have taken certain parts that speaks of gifts and turned some "churches" into what i would consider a circus. That does not meen anyone who claim to have a gift is gone crazy or anyone who uses the gifts God can give us.

I ask you stop this or this thread will be closed. The best advice i can give you is to seek to contact K.P Yohannan himself and speak with him anything that may be a concern to you about his ministry.

2009/12/28 12:42Profile

Re:

Quote:
But I've yet to see how he did anything that was actually sinful

You don't have to do anything overtly sinful. All I say is that when you come to preach on Sunday in church don't make it a forum for publicizing your pet projects; rather, preach Christ! What is sinister about the whole affair is that this man misused the Bible (using a couple of Bible verses as tags for his project) and has been misusing Brother Bakht Singh's name (which I find a lot of people doing); and I say that this reflects a carnal mind hostile to God's spiritual, heavenly & high & lofty purposes. 'Walk worthy of God'. 'Walk worthy of the Lord'. 'Walk worthy of the gospel of Christ'. 'Walk worthy of your (divine) calling'. 1 Thess 2.12, Col 1.10, Phil 1.27, Eph 4.1

Quote:
Indeed, K.P. did nothing different than what the apostle Paul did in several of his letters, and in person as well.

My dear friend, it seems to me that you have a very poor view of Paul, as if he was some cheap huckster. Do you know anything at all about the spiritual, heavenly, holy & high calling we are called to?

Quote:
You are so cruel to our dear brother.

I would be a coward if I did not speak the truth. May KP return to the altar, and give up the ways which he learnt in Egypt.

2009/12/28 12:56

Re:

Quote:
I also attended that Sunday meeting at the North Philly Calvary Chapel. What a small world. I must say that I too came away deflated from the service. I left empty.

Quote:
Lately I too have been somewhat dismayed at all the mail we get from GFA. A pastor friend of mine from Calvary Chapel in northern Missouri, in another conversation stated that he too has been heavy in spirit due to this constant push for more funds. Our family has been with GFA for maybe 6 or 7 years. It just seems lately that there has been a greater push for donations.

Dear Jeff,

If your post had not come in, I would have been stoned to death on this site. How good is our God, that he brought you to CCNP that day.

May our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ bless you & your family with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. And may we both remember Matt 6.33 too in our walk with the Lord.

In Christ
Procyon

2009/12/28 13:29
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This thread is being locked due to neglect to listen to the moderators warning about the type of conversation being posted.

2009/12/28 13:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy