SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : White House Christmas Ornament Troubles Christians

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 White House Christmas Ornament Troubles Christians

[b]White House Christmas Ornament Troubles Christians[/b]

A recent report that an ornament adorned with the face of a Chinese communist leader is hanging on a Christmas tree in the White House has troubled some Christians.

BigGovernment.com released photos revealing a Mao Zedong ornament reportedly on the tree in the Blue Room. Other pictured ornaments depict transvestite Hedda Lettuce and Mount Rushmore with President Obama's head added to it.
"I am stunned and profoundly disappointed by reports of an ornament with the image of Mao Zedong hanging on the White House Christmas tree," said the Rev. Patrick J. Mahoney of the Christian Defense Coalition, based in Washington, D.C. "It is hard to understand during this most holy season that President Obama would display an ornament of a man who brutalized and murdered his own people and his legacy still haunts the Chinese and the world." ...

read more: www.christianpost.com

2009/12/24 13:29Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: White House Christmas Ornament Troubles Christians

Is America really that far away from communistic rule? There is a book by Basliea Shlink sharing how the communists have been planning to take over america for 100 years allowing the moral corruption to happen first!

2009/12/24 13:34Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

Is America really that far away from communistic rule? There is a book by Basliea Shlink sharing how the communists have been planning to take over america for 100 years allowing the moral corruption to happen first!

i think they have succeded very much, this ex kgb agent shares some of their tactics here [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgYPDvQFU8&feature=related]Yuri Bezmenov - How to brainwash a nation[/url]

2009/12/24 13:51Profile
Giggles

Re:

These headlines are the ones that make me hope and rejoice in the sovereignty of our God:

Matthew 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will.

Romans 13:1 ...there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Romans 11:36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

Job 1:20 ...the LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

2009/12/24 14:17Profile
HeartSong

Re:

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
- 2 Chronicles 7:14

And still the people will not pray.

2009/12/24 14:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy