SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Question of the day?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Question of the day?

Quote:

MaryJane wrote:

Question of the day… Which is worse: those who can’t live it, and try? Or those who can Live it, and don’t?

My answer is those who can’t live it, and try?

Why because justification comes by faith alone..

We cannot find any justification by observing the law or by good works before the Lord.

2009/12/24 19:53Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings murrcolr

My answer is those who can’t live it, and try?

Why because justification comes by faith alone..

We cannot find any justification by observing the law or by good works before the Lord.

I was thinking about this to. I know a very lovely family, they are very kind, helpful and generous people, but they follow the Book of Mormon and attend that false religion. All of the rules that they follow mean nothing because they have no true understanding or relationship with Jesus. They attempt to live the life by their own merit instead of placing their faith and trust in Jesus.

God Bless
maryjane

2009/12/24 20:04Profile
Giggles

Re:

Which is worse? Both. Those who can live it, do live it. Good trees bring forth good fruit. They don't try to be something they're not and can't help but be what they are.

2009/12/24 20:36Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:

Leo_Grace wrote:
Scripture shows us that God looks at the heart of men more than anything else; it is the intent that matters, not the accomplishment.

The one who tries despite all frustration is justified before God; the one who doesn't care to try is lost even if he can accomplish more by his natural abilities.

Yes, God looks at the heart of men more than anything else; it is the intent that matters, not the accomplishment.

So goes for sin, also.

Sin is a a desire to do wrong, while knowing it is wrong & knowing there is consequences. This is truly what sin is; willful sin. Sin is always according to ones knowledge of good and bad.
Therefore, the guilt of sin is never accounted to anyone who "sins" unintentionally?

2009/12/25 15:08Profile
Logic

Re:

Quote:
MaryJane wrote:

Question of the day… Which is worse: those who can’t live it, and try? Or those who can Live it, and don’t?

There is no "try", there is only do or don't.
(Yoda)

They who "try" are putting God to the test in there own minds, but the reality is that God is trying them.

All are able, but but some do not.

2009/12/25 15:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy