Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I loved looking at all the great pictures. What a great family Josh has! and the baptism- how awsome in the ocean! So happy for you, Greg.

Thank you all for your gracious comments. Hmmm cincianti eh? I have a heart for the city of Escondido and am praying for God to move in revival power in that beautiful small city. What dear brothers and sisters there are in the Lord there it brings tears to my eyes to remember their fellowship and prayers.

2004/10/3 11:49Profile

Re:

That is so awesome!! I thought you were going to be knocked down by the waves! I'm really glad you had a great time brother! I pray you have a long life of amazing adventures and awesome fellowship.

2004/10/3 16:15
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Wow, great fellowship and the baptism was refreshing to see as well. I'm glad you all had a good time of refreshing. It was a joy to see you all together.

2004/10/3 20:14Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Wow, great fellowship and the baptism was refreshing to see as well. I'm glad you all had a good time of refreshing. It was a joy to see you all together.

Brother it was an amazing time! so much so that when I was leaving instead of feeling like I was going home, I felt actually like I was leaving home. I have been praying to the Lord which direction and location He would take me. I will continue in this and ask the same from brothers and sisters at SI.

2004/10/3 20:35Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Fervently Praying

Yes, you know I am praying for the LORD'S will in your life. I am very glad, as it was an answer to many prayers, that you had a blessed trip here. The fellowship with you and the other brothers was awesome! You and Josh (oarsman7) especially have had an impact on my Christian life even if it was a few days out of the week. I was blessed to be a witness at your baptism Greg and am glad the video turned out.

Keep pressin' on. Keep movin' forward. Don't look back. And most of all, be attentive to the voice of the LORD.

2004/10/4 12:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy