SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : What Hollywood Believes! (another Ray Comfort clip)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rocklife

usa

What Hollywood Believes! (another Ray Comfort clip)

What Hollywood Believes, a very interesting clip online!

A new book discussing some of the religious beliefs of Hollywood celebrities like Jim Carrey, Britney Spears, Bruce Willis, etc. An interview with the author discussing some of this book is at http://www.whathollywoodbelieves.com/listen.shtml

2004/10/2 21:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: What Hollywood Believes! (another Ray Comfort clip)

Quote:
What Hollywood Believes, a very interesting clip online!

I recieved a signed copy of that book and the accompaining cd with it from Ray. I kinda cringed at the look of it and what the supposed contents are. Something I feel is that the Christian church should be somewhat oblivious to the worlds ways and newest happenings ie hollywood etc. We have God, the Scriptures and the power of God. You never see in the acts of the apostles the Apostles worrying about or quoting well known leaders etc in those days.

I am looking forward to listening to the clip and hearing what Ray is doing with this even if his intentions are good its sad we cant just seek after God Himself as the apostles. We don't need to be relevant! ask me who won the last NBA championship frankly I have no idea. Is that how it should be? perhaps.

2004/10/2 21:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Hmm after listening to it! very good its intresting how he uses the questions and facts hollywood believes to show that all their reasoning is quite futile. His examples and scriptures that are shown are excellent. I will get it up on SI and also hopefully other recordings quite soon and videos.

2004/10/2 21:57Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

Yes, I also cringed when I heard he was making a book about worldly celebrities and the whole showbiz thing. I am not interested in this world's dumb philosophies and false religions, but this was a good interview. Ray Comfort has said why he makes books and tracts like this is to reach nonchristians. So far I haven't found anything wrong with how he is going about it, and have learned a lot from him. Just keep clinging to God and finding ways to evangelize :) That's my perspective.

2004/10/3 1:33Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy