PosterThread
kathleen1

The Fall of the Republic

You need to watch [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU]this[/url]

2009/12/16 16:09Profile
MaryJane

Re: The Fall of the Republic

Greetings Kathleen1

I am not sure on any of this. I watched the first half of this video(will watch rest later) I am not understanding as a christian why this is so important for us to be watching. If our faith and trust is in the Lord then what better place for it? Not sure what the Lord has for me in watching this??

God Bless
maryjane

2009/12/16 16:47Profile
kathleen1

Re:

I had been listening to and watching the "Countdown to Tribulation Series" by BH Clendennen, and he preached on how things would come together in the last days. How the one world government and currency would come into being-namely as the devil manipulated the International banking association, the International Monetary Fund, etc. The collapse of the dollar, etc, and how the global warming movement is the lie they will use to seize power. I couldn't help but see how right he was as I listened to this-which seemed to parallel from a secular point of view what he had preached. If you want to listen to the series, you can download it [url=http://cid-59d91a526d2983ad.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/BH%20Clendennen%20mp3%20files/Countdown%20to%20Tribulation]here.[/url]

The second half of this documentary "The Fall of the Republic" shows how people are dumbed down, and lulled to sleep mentally by media, television, etc. I found it very eye opening. As Pastor Clendennen said, 'why turn that stupid television on? All they have on there was written by people who hate everything Jesus Christ is and stands for."

2009/12/16 17:57Profile

Re:

In light of Cledennen comment about the media I would like to reprint my post on "media entrainment" So here it is.....

Claims by christians of media bias is nothing new. I know that we have been dealing with this for decades.

This past 2 weeks has been a reminder of how bad it can get.

Law& Order SVU, had a white, right wing talk show guy on trial for inciting something bad. They also named limbaugh, orielly and someone else on the show.

Lie to Me, last night featured white, patriotic types planting bombs to blow up Senators.

NCIS L.A a few weeks ago had a dangerous, right wing, white militia group plotting evil.

NCIS LA this week had a white, bible reading Marine back from Fallujah blowing up all his other buddies cuz without the shedding of blood there is no redemption. Also in this one they even read from Thessalonions about "In flaming fire taking vengence" Course thats all they read and then used that to confirm the "christian marine bomber would finish the suicide bombing job. When they broke into his house he had "big crosses" on his walls. The muslim guy in the episode was of course portrayed as the honorable humble guy.

Then It gets even worse. Right after that episode,
The Good Wife comes on with a white judge in the court room with the big words "In God We Trust" behind him. in each scene with him there,( I could only stomach the first ten minutes) he proceeds to display racial bias against a little teenage black boy by giving an unreasonable sentence for a misdemeanoir. All the while the camera made sure that "In God We Trust" was fully displayed behind him.

The reason I bring this up is cuz it's not really about "oh look their picking on us Christians and conservatives. However what it is doing is harding many, including young teenage people, against Christianity, God, conservatism, etc.

So just as parents have to realize that the secular music/ musicians have the ear and heart of their children. They must also realize that the TV shows influence their minds as well. They/ we must keep these influences in mind when we go to witness to teenagers and wonder where they get some of their ideas about life and morality.

Some of you may respond "well thats the way it is, it was prophesied." So it's just a sign, can't do anything. Well maybe, maybe not. America has been "down in the immorality dumps before"(listen to J. Edwinn Orr on Prayer and reavival in America). Regardless of prophetical fulfilment we must still live and proclaim the great truths of God!

God bless.

2009/12/16 18:06
kathleen1

Ultimately, GOD is in control. Remember, He raises up the powers that be, and this is not our battle, but awareness is crucial. I see so much complacency and inability to see beyond our own church doors and homes, I just wanted to post this to show people we have to see beyond ourselves, there is a real war going on between darkness and light, and we can't afford to be complacent or careless spiritually.

2009/12/16 18:14Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
there is a real war going on between darkness and light, and we can't afford to be complacent or careless spiritually.

[u][b][size=large]Amen!!![/size][/b][/u]

2009/12/16 19:01Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings Kathleen1

I watched the whole video this evening. I hope I did not come across as disrespectful with my earlier post.

I do see that there is a war going on between darkness and light, but it has always been going on. For me watching this did not really help make me more aware of that fact. I guess for me its not about trying to stop some corporate world take over, or even trying to save the country...its about sharing Jesus with the lost? Isn't it? I mean aren't we told persecution will come and that we are not to worry about these things, we are to trust in the Lord.

I understand I think you shared this in order to help others see that we need to be seeking Jesus daily, that we need to be praying and sharing with those around us because He is what matters most and as His followers we are to be about His Kingdom. Is that what you are seeing also?

God Bless
mj

2009/12/16 23:19Profile
kathleen1

Re:

yes, MaryJane..as well as seeing need for God's grace and help in my own life. This certainly is no time for playing games or holding back on God. Nor is it time to get caught up in defending the "American" way of life, as I've seen many Christians doing. I watched folks head for tea parties in DC but they weren't at the prayer meetings..this is the kind of thing I hope to see change-but only God can quicken us and stir us, and I pray infuse us with His life which is the light of men as we come to Him, seeking. He sure can't fill an unwilling or unyielding vessel.

2009/12/17 6:57Profile

I suggest you read the book Stealing The Mind of America . There is a story about our public schools and universities. psychological profiling and indoctrination into the Antichrist system . On the cover it has a quote from king Soloman . That says ," the prudent see danger and take refuge but the naiver keep on going and suffer for it . Daniel 11:32-35 The lord is our refuge . Jesus warned us so we would prepare ourselves . Love always protects ! :-)

2009/12/17 14:47

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy