SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pray For My Uncle

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeremyhulsey

Pray For My Uncle

Brothers and Sisters,

Please pray for my uncle. He's in Barnes Hospital in St. Louis Mo. He had surgery this last Thursday and he's not recovering well at all from it. He's in ICU and on a breathing machine and has developed pneumonia. His bloodpreasure has started fluctuating this morning and they are going to open him back up to see what the problem is.

Thank you for your prayers.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2004/10/2 11:25Profile
moreofHim

Re: Pray For My Uncle

He will be in our prayers.

In Him, Chanin

2004/10/2 12:12Profile

Re: Pray For My Uncle

Your uncle is in my prayers. I will pass on this request now to my pastor. Please keep us updated on his progress.
In his love,Geraldine.

2004/10/2 13:35
jeremyhulsey

Re:

Thank you all for praying for my uncle. I talked to my mother at the hospital and he is out of surgery and they said that the first surgery was successful and none of the suitures were leaking. However he has developed pneumonia from being on a ventilator. They are treating him for that. Be praying that God will heal him of pneumonia.

Thanks,
In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2004/10/2 19:36Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank you all for praying for my uncle. I talked to my mother at the hospital and he is out of surgery and they said that the first surgery was successful and none of the suitures were leaking.

Praise God. Yes Lord heal him fully and restore his body for your glory! Thank you faithful God.

2004/10/2 19:39Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

An update on my uncle. He has been fighting off an infection and he's still in the ICU, but he is starting to wake up finally. His daughter was able to go visit him tonight and he was really responding to her which is a very good sign.

Keep praying that the Lord will have mercy on him and that I will be able to win him to the Lord. He's always believed in God, but he's never committed his life. I think after this he'll be very open to the Gospel.

2004/10/12 23:14Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

Last night around 10:30pm my uncle Bennie past away. Thank you all for praying for him. On a good note, I talked to his brother-in-law, who is a Christian, and he informed me that they talked and my uncle had made a profession of faith sometime before the operation. I found out tonight that he was beginning to spend time in prayer and contemplation of his faith before he entered the hospital.

He left behind an 18yr old daughter and his wife. His daughter is a very young Christian and after he had past away she prayed the most beautiful prayer I have heard in a long time. Her display of faith before the rest of my family, most of whom aren't saved, really leveled them.

Please say a prayer for my family over the next several days. Thank you.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2004/10/21 1:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy